TWENTY-FIVE

Part 2

Part 2

"I'm gonna go out and grab some lunch. You want anything?" Leslie asks me as we leave the conference room and we continue to walk in the direction of my office and her desk after that embarrassing incident I just had with Carter.

Flipping my hair over my shoulder, I hold my folder containing all my notes and ideas closer to my chest and shake my head deciding that I'm not hungry, "No, I have a lot of work to do, I'll just get something on my way home."

If Carter and I were talking right now, he'd probably be dragging me in the direction of his car and entering the drive-thru of McDonald's.

Okay, now I'm feeling pathetic.

Leslie twists her lips to the side looking at me knowingly and says, "Alrighty then. I'll be back in a few." she rubs my back gently before turning around and heading in the direction we came from since it led to an entrance that was closer to the parking lot.

Continuing to head to my office, I look around at my surroundings to see people in their cubicles and desks, some taking personal calls on the work phone, typing, and engaging in conversation quietly with the people nearest to them.

The office was calm as it always was, never any drama or any real issues involving other staff members, the environment was the perfect place to work and I couldn't imagine anything better especially with everything going on in my life.

Not to mention Paola's wedding is right around the corner and all the planning still hadn't been finished.

There was a lot going on.

When I finally reach the door of my office, I open up my folder and look through the pockets grabbing the set of keys that I placed in there.

Grabbing the keys, I quickly manage to find the correct one and push it through the lock of the door. When I hear it unlock, I take the key out and twist the knob of the door open.

I release a sigh as I step into the cold air of my dark office as the lights were not on. Turning around slightly, I push the door closed but before I can shut it, a dark figure slips through the door and I feel myself stumble backward slightly. A hand reaches out and grips my waist to steady me before I hear the door shut and the lock turn. I didn't get to turn on the light switch and now I can't see anything.

I'm startled when I feel a pair of hands travel to the backs of my thighs and gasp loudly when they wrap my legs around their waist and set me on top of my desk feeling them place themselves in between my legs where I sit, opening my legs wider so they can get closer. The skit of my dress rolls up my thighs and I feel them press themselves against my center causing me to gasp when they grind themselves against me slowly.

My mouth opens slightly and a small whimper leaves my lips when I feel them place their head in the crook of my neck sucking harshly against the base of it. My hand, almost like a reflex, places itself at the back of their head, tugging on their hair harshly, and only then do I realize who this is.