THIRTY-FIVE

The sound of clapping filled Karma and Justine's condo as I held onto her hips, my pelvis hitting her backside repeatedly

The sound of clapping filled Karma and Justine's condo as I held onto her hips, my pelvis hitting her backside repeatedly. The left side of her face was pressed against the mattress and her hands were grasping onto the sheets holding onto them for dear life with low groans of satisfaction leaving her lips one after another.

I grunted when I felt one of her hands reach behind her back to grab onto my hand that currently had a death grip on her hip, her french tip acrylic nails scratching me in the process and a moan leaving her lips, lifting her head up, using her hand to tuck one of her braids behind her ear before she turned her head to look back at me slightly, "Go. Faster." she clenches her teeth and whimpers slightly when I quicken my pace just a bit but I decided to give her what she wants anyway. Not without having a little fun first.

I stop thrusting into her entirely and she looks back at me again with a look of confusion mixed with annoyance, "Why?" she whines out

I smirk obnoxiously, "You know I love to hear you beg for me." I say to her, "Let me hear it."

She rolls her eyes and this makes me look at her questionably before I lift my hand to smack her right asscheek harshly and her body jerks forward in my hold as she squeals in surprise letting out a gasp, "What the fuck was that for?"

"You commanded me to go faster for you. Someone has to remind you how to use your manners." I smile mockingly, enjoying the look of frustration on her face knowing that I can wipe it away just as quick as it came

"I'm not about to beg you to fuck me, Jesse," she says

I scoff, "Calling me by my government name in bed." I tisk at her before my hand smacks the same spot I hit before and she hisses, the bedsheets in her grip as she holds it tightly, "Unless your moaning it while my dick is so deep inside you that you can feel it in your stomach, I don't wanna hear it come out of your mouth."

She grits her teeth and I can hear the anger and stress in her voice, "So what am I supposed to call you, J--" My hand strikes her left asscheek this time and I use my other hand to soothe the redness on her right one.

"You know what I wanna hear," I say and although I'm looking at the side of her face, I see it twist in the realization of what I'm talking about

She says shakily, "I thought you didn't want to be called that?"

"Yeah well, I changed my mind." I shrug although she's not looking at me, she continues to face the headboard, I trail my finger up her spine, moving away some of the braids that were resting on her back, I feel her shiver slightly and I continue, "If you want me to continue, you know the magic words."

I hear her let out a sigh, "Should I add a please on there too?"

I think about it for a second and I nod to myself, "Yeah, I think that should do it."