▒76▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 7 🔸

Start from the beginning

She kept pondering over things on her own not knowing that the small flower bed she made from the Amoria Rose's at the back of her balcony were glowing dangerously.. All the flowers bloomed perfectly while shining in black and red hue..

At that dark night the first mix blood was born, with a red dot on his left wrist..

Dark Black hair with red under tones, Sharp cat shaped Red eyes that can see through your soul..just like his father..

And a shiny golden aura just like his mother..

That kid was born under the protection of the Sun...just like his mother and grandfather, aswell as any other Imperial heirs..

He was born to be a Ruler ~

Peoples opinions changed overnight..
The unborn child that they were cursing and fearing became the precious being of the empire..

Why?

Simple ~

Because the goddess choose him..
He can never be a disaster because goddess won't choose something bad for her people..

So,
With the protection of the Sun, that kid was born to rule..

But Alas!
The throne was not for him..
Between the throne and him, there was a Curse..
A cruel curse that was created by his father's blood.....and was already imprinted in him..
So, the throne was not for him or any other mix bloods..

Emperor Austin von Legulas, happily carried his first grandchild and sat beside his daughter..

"......So what should we call him?"

"Well, I'm not good with naming things..but I have a name in my mind.."