▒76▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 7 🔸

Start from the beginning

After signing the contract a small symbol formed on Aura's left wrist..

"Heh~ Don't worry sister, the curse will only appear if anyone from your side disobeys the vow.. This curse will flow strongly within your newly formed grand ducal family.. It will be fine as long as no one disobeys it..
If someone disobeys this, that little red dot will disappear and a small curse symbol will appear on its place..and all their powers will be sealed..and their future generation will have to suffer from it aswell..
Don't worry sister.. As I said before, It will be fine as long as no one disobeys it ~ "

Aura silently signed it without saying anything..

The little brother she loved so much felt unknown to her.. He seemed like a whole different person..

Is this the real him?

She never thought her little brother could be this twisted..

Aura sighed remembering that day..

She touched her left wrist thinking about the curse..

Then suddenly she remembered something Rion said to her that night of her birthday..

['Aura, I want you to remember something..
Listen carefully..

Everything has an ending.. Weather it's a curse or a blessing..
It's only natural to met its ending at some point..

You only have to look for the key.. The key to destroy the curse and bring happiness.. The key is not far away, The key is within you..
So, close your eyes and look for it, you will find it..']

Aura felt strange for suddenly remembering something..

Because for some reason, the memories of the morning of their last meeting was somehow blurry..

Then why did she suddenly remember this??

She doesn't know ~