~˖♡|| BONUS ||♡˖~

You got up and walked away from the group to find Seonghwa. Followed by Wooyoung after that.

"Princess, let's get out of here." San whispered.

"Uhm? Where to?" Hyeji looked around, only left Yeonjun and Hongjoong who's talking to each other.

"Let's go to your house. We need to continue where we left last night." He smirked.

Hyeji blushed, "B-but they'll find us missing later."

"It's okay. We told them we have something important to do." Hyeji just silence, flustered with his sudden suggestion.

"Guys, we're going first. Hyeji got something urgent at her house." San stood up, told the two boys.

"Okay, we'll tell y/n later." Hongjoong said.

"Let's go princess." He pulled her up.

"Bye, be careful on the way back."

"Okay, bye. See you tomorrow." He excited bid goodbye to them. They left the park towards Hyeji's house.

✧♡✧

"Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, i'm here." San called immediately as he stepped in the house.

"San, shhh." "Where are your parents?"

"They got a work trip together these weeks." Hyeji said, switching on the lights. When she looked at him, a big smirked shown on his face.

"W-what are you thinking Choi San?"

"Nothing, just we alone in this big house. Anything could happen, don't you agree with me princess?" He stepped closer to her.

"Well, yeah. Why with that?" Her back already felt the cold wall as San keep walking forward.

He just stared down her face which is an inches away. Hyeji closed her eyes as he leaned down, ready to get through anything with his action. But what she felt is only a peck on the lips. He left her stunned there.

Yes, she's binge watching the popular kdrama, Penthouse recently which is her favorite. He just follow what she's watching, because San felt like she's cute when she expressed the emotion through it. When one of the good character died, she was crying, when the justice shown, she's cheering.

Last time, when San was cuddling her while she's focused on the drama. The scene where Cheon Seojin and Joo Dan Tae were thrown in the jail, she happily clapping hands but suddenly hold his face and kissed him who was laying beside her.

San were shocked, until she realized her action. Without thinking, he took the chance and from there where the drama need to be continued.

Now, he was laying on her bed with the laptop ready in front. "Princess, where are you. Hurry up." He called as she get in the room with a tape.

"What are you going to do with the tape?"

"To make sure i didn't do something stupid again." She wrapped the tapped around her both wrist in one.

"Is kissing me was something stupid?" He pouted.

"No, that's not what i mean. Just, to prevent myself from hitting you when i'm excited."

"But i don't mind." "Well i did."

She laid her stomach on the bed beside him. San still furrowed but he got something else in his head.

After a few of episode, Hyeji decided to stopped. She turned to him, who is on his phone.

"Finished?" "Yes, i'll continue it later."

He immediately put down his phone. "Help me take this of- ack." Just in a second, she's now under him who is stared into her eyes. "I guess you making a wrong decision tonight princess."

"You don't know how long I've wait for you to finish. Well- you make it easier for me with this." He pointed to her tied hands together with the tape.

He leaned down without hesitation and kissed her passionate. The taste of her lips satisfied him and never failed to. Hyeji did scared of him at first but she's enjoying the touch he gave at the same time. That night going to be long for both of them.

__✧♡✧ thank you for reading~ ✧♡✧__

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙 || 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 [✔️] 🎉