6

The next day, she remember about the box she found. She take it and opened. The first thing she saw is a drawing of a boy and girl holding a hand. She put aside, and continue dug in the box.

"Why is there so many rings and bracelets?"

At the end of the box, there is a picture. A boy was kissing a girl cheeks while holding hands. The girl face was smiling. At the back of the picture it writes, 'he kiss me'. Y/n was cringe about it.

"What the f*. Is this girl- me?" She question herself.

She stopped when a knocked was heard on the door. "Wait a minute." She quickly put the things back inside.

"Yes mom."

"I just check up on you. They will arrived before dinner so i guess you should get ready now." Her mom told.

"Okay. I'll go shower first."

The mother left, closing the door.

After an hour, she's done shower and suddenly someone burst in. "Y/n."

"Wargh!!! Onnie, you scared me. " Y/n whined.

"Sawry." Yeji said, standing in front of the mirror.

"Don't your room have a mirror?"

" Hyunjin annoyed me. How do i look?" She turned to y/n with a bright smile.

"Is this the dress you talking about? It's- fine."

"What the- yah, answer it properly."

"It's beautiful. Nice choice. You look really stunning tonight." Y/n compliment.

"Thank you. Wait- you're going to wear that?" She asked.

"Well, yeah. Why?" She look towards a single brown dress knee height and a cardigan laying on the bed.

"Why? It's dinner, kinda like a reunion dinner and you wear something like that? You're not going to school trip?!"

She ran to y/n's closet, searching a better dress for her little sister. "Ouh! This is nice." Yeji pulled out a white dress. It was opened shoulder and the dress still wrap in a plastic.

"What, no! It's obviously on my thigh level, it doesn't even can touch my knees."

"Poor thing, it still wrap in the plastic. Where did you get this?" Yeji ignored y/n's complaint.

"Ugh, mom gave it to me before, but i don't like it because it too short. If i sit down, it might exposed my underwear."

"Sis, think positive. And- it's not that short. I want you to wear this dress with... this hair clip." She showed y/n a white roses hair clip that she found on the floor. Y/n eyes widened.

'Arghhh, i might dropped it when i want to keep it back.'

"Hurry! Let me help you." Y/n groaned when Yeji pulled her to the bathroom for change.

✧♡✧

In the car outside Hwang's resident, "Darling, is this the house." Mrs. Jung asked her husband. "Yep, let's go."

"Baby, don't you excited to meet her? I bet she does." Mrs. Jung asked her only son after they got out the car. He only smile and nodded. But deep inside, he know how the girl react later. They arrived in front of the door, the mother even had time to looked at his son and fix his hair which is slick back.

After they rang the doorbell, the door opened revealed the Hwang's couple. "Wahhh, long time no see." The husband shout together and pulled into a tight hug. Then they walked to the living room, followed by the Jung's son.

"Ouh, is this Wooyoung? He looked more handsome now." Mrs. Hwang said. Wooyoung greeted back with a bow.

"Make yourself at home. I'll call the childrens."

Y/n and Yeji who is still the room, heard their mom calling.

"Ouh, they must be arrived. Let's go, sis." Yeji pulled out y/n to downstairs followed by Hyunjin who also just got out the room in a formal clothes.

"My babies, they're here. Go greeted them."

They three walked to the living room where the visitors are. When they saw the son, they shocked. "You?!" The twins shouted.

"Jinnie, Jiji, don't shouted at him like that." Mrs. Hwang scolded them.

But y/n and Wooyoung was staring at each other's eyes. Their staring was stopped when Mrs. Jung interrupted.

"Baby, are you okay? Don't you happy meeting with y/n?"

"Uh, yes, i'm happy meeting her mom." He smiled at his mother then looked at y/n. The both parents was worried.

"Y/n, why don't you greet Wooyoung?" Mr. Hwang now asked her.

"Hi Wooyoung. Nice to meet you." Y/n smiled at him, waving her hand.

"Hi." He waved back.

"Why did you two looked awkward? I thought you guys miss each other? Don't you hug or kiss each other?" Mrs. Hwang tease.

"Did we- know each other before?" When y/n said that, the parents eyes each other with question.

'What is going on?' 'I don't know, i want to surprise them, but i didn't know it turned out like this.' 'You- ugh okay okay, let's just get the dinner.' Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Jung eyeing to each other talking in their head like a telepathy.

"Okay, let's go to the table. I've prepared everything for our reunion dinner." Mrs. Hwang awkwardly said.

"Yes yes, let's go." They pulled their daughter and son to the table.

✧♡✧

Hwang's couple sat opposite Jung's couple. Y/n sat beside her mother same to Wooyoung. The twins followed by beside y/n. While dinner, the parents was talking and laughing in their own world, like the twins. Left y/n and Wooyoung who was playing with the food.

Once Wooyoung looked up, he stared at y/n. 'You still looks beautiful since we last met.' He smiled. Y/n felt like someone's staring so she turn to the person in front of her. Wooyoung hurriedly shoved a spoon of his dinner and looked somewhere else. 'I know him before?' The mothers suddenly opened up about their son and daughter.

"Where did you stay now? Are you still living at the old one?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Yes for now. Anyway, there is a school near there so it's easy for Wooyoung to walked there."

"Ouh, y/n also still school there." The two mothers looked at them.

"Baby, don't you meet y/n there?" His mom asked.

"Yes, we meet there on the first day already."

"Why'd you don't tell me early." She smacked her son arm.

"Y/n baby, you already met with Wooyoung?" Y/n nodded at her mom question.

Then the mothers looked at each other, they felt something off between them. Then they saw Wooyoung was glaring y/n without her knowing. A sighed lefted his mouth then. When they looked at y/n, she was playing with her food on the plate. Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Jung tried to find what's going on but they gave up and left a big sighed.