11

"I like you."

Y/n not reacted. Seonghwa furrowed.

"Y/n-ah." "I know."

Now Seonghwa is the one who is shocked.

"I'm sorry."

"Not only for don't like you back but also for ignored your feeling towards me." Y/n added, looked down her feet.

"All this time. I knew you like me but i pretend like an innocent. I don't want you to confess it to me because it will hurt you, our friendship and everything. I love you, not as a friend but as a brother. You always took care of me, worry for me and sometimes you nagged at me." She chuckled with tears, "but i acted dumb and ignored your feeling. Even though i know but i still make your heart beating like crazy right? It's obvious, Park Seonghwa." Y/n looked at him.

"I'm sorry."She continued to crying, turned down her head.

Seonghwa smiled and got up from the swing. He knelt down infront of her.

"Y/n, look at me." He said softly.

When she looked up, he embraced her in his arm. Y/n hugged him back, sniffled.

"It's okay. At least i already let out the words i kept all this time. You also feel the same, right?" He pulled away to looked at her. She nodded.

"Don't cry. I'm the one who should cry, you know." He teased. Y/n lightly punch his chest, as he pretend to be hurt. After that they giggles and hugged again.

"I'm really sorry." She muffled on his shoulder.

After a minute silence, "I'm cold."

"Okay, let me send you home."

✧♡✧

"I'm home."

"Ouh, y/n. Where are you going in this midnight? It's cold." Yeji asked from the living room at the couch.

"Just take some air."

"You wanna join us? It's the new movie." Hyunjin invited.

"No, i'm going to sleep. Good night."

"Good night." They both looked at each other, then shrugged.

She got in her room and flopped on the bed. Suddenly she sat up with a gasped.

"Wooyoung!"

Y/n looked at her desk, where the note and her phone is. She took it and dialed his number from the small note given.

"Hel-" "Cupcake~ I've waiting for you since i sent you home. Why did you call me so late." He whined. Y/n know that he was pouting right now.

"Awww i'm so sorry. Something came up just now. I forgot."

"What? Cupcake forget about me? I'm mad."

"Don't be, baby. Cupcake really sorry right now." She pulled away the phone and wriggling her body, cringed after saying the words.

"Ouh! Cupcake called me baby. But i know you must be cringe on the other side." Wooyoung laughed.

'I miss the laugh somehow.' "No, i'm not."

"Can you call me baby, one more time?" He begged.

"Uhmm... Good night."