5

While in the school, well- not really fine little did she know. The class A and B was called by Mr. Kim (PE teacher) about the yesterday scene. "Can someone tell me what is the most important rule of dodge ball game?" He asked, coldly.

"Don't throw the ball on the upper of body (only from waist to the feet)." Seonghwa answered after hands up.

"Yes, thank you Seonghwa. But someone broke the rules. Do you mind show yourself?"

All the students silence. Everyone was glancing each other. After a good minutes, still no one admitted their mistake. "So, no one? Really? Does that mean the ball was magically flying towards your friend?" They now, whispering making the teacher sighing.

"Then, push up 50 for boys, and 30 for girls. Now." He sternly command made they all whining but obeyed. For who is done, they may leave to their class.

"Ugh, f*ck. Because of that bitch we're getting like this." A group of girl groaned.

"Right?! I tired of her sickness."

"Awww, after school i have a date. How can i enjoy it with this condition." One of the girl whined.

"My body feel sore."

"Yah, you're so weak. It's just 30 push ups. And could you stop talking about y/n like that. Don't you know she-" Hyeji shouted at them, made the classroom turned their attention to her.

"Huh, you said like that because she is your friend. I know, actually you tired of her sick. Right?" Seyeon, one of her classmates cutted Hyeji's words.

"You-" "Jiji-yah, let's stop this already." Hongjoong stopped her before she got to punch Seyeon on the face.

"What? You want to punch me on the face?" Seyeon, challenge her.

"Seyeon, enough." Seonghwa sternly told her.

"Ok, fine, huh." She gave in as she sat on her place sassily. Seyeon do that because she likes Seonghwa. Welp- all the girls like him, who doesn't?

While at Hwang's home, left y/n and her mom in the house. Since it's Friday, they decided to clean the house together. Because tomorrow they will have a visitors.

"Mom, can i hang out today?" Y/n pleaded to her mother.

"Are you already okay?"

"Mom... I don't even need a one day off school. You guys who is too overwhelming." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay. But-" "Jiji and Ddeonghwa." Y/n cut off cutely. Mrs. Hwang nodded in satisfaction.

✧♡✧

She text her two best friends. Unfortunately, Hyeji can't join because of her extra class. So y/n get ready to go out with Seonghwa. She wear something simple, white t, black skirt and a sneakers.

They two decided to meet at the mall. Y/n arrived first after she was sent by her brother before he off to part-time work.

While she was on her phone, someone tapped her shoulder made her turned her head. Y/n's cheek was poked by his finger. Seonghwa chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yah, you're late." She stand up.

"Ah, sorry."

He apologized but she looked away instead.

"Wait- of course I'm late than you, you're not going to school while i am. I need to shower and change-"

"Okay okay Park Seonghwa. I accepted your apology." She cupped his mouth from nagging further more.