2

When the last class ended, they started to packing their stuff to go home. Except, y/n the one who need to wait her twins to over their activity club.

"Y/n, you're not going home?"

"I will but I've to wait for my brother and sister."

"Ouh okay. Are you going to be okay alone? Do you want me-"

"Jiji, it's okay. I'm fine." Y/n assured her worried best friend.

"Hyeji-yah, hurry up." Seonghwa called her since they're living in a same neighborhood and decided to walk home together.

"O-okay. Bye y/n. See you tomorrow." She ran to the class door. Seonghwa also waved a goodbye.

She looked around the classroom. Sighing, she decided to stared out the window. 'Will i really going to be okay?'
She decided to take a nap since at night she find it hard to sleep with her anxiety thingy.

"Hi cupcake."

"You're a strong girl."

"Breath in and breath out slowly."

"Don't forget me."

"Promise."

Her eyes opened wide. She was breathing hard when the watch on her wrist was being loud like always. Y/n was struggling finding her medicine in her pocket. When she holds it she started to take it and drink water from her bottle.

Suddenly, her attention turns to the classroom door when someone opened it.

"H-hi." He said, panting.

"Ouh, hi." Y/n managed to hid the medicine under her desk.

"Actu-" "What-" They both said on the same time.

"What are you doing here?" She asked before he did.

"I- i... was looking for a dance club. They said this was the class for the meeting?!" He said with hesitation.

"Uhh- no. I guess you're-"

"Wooyoung-ah. Did you found the class? Is this the class?"

Two heads peaked out, checking out her class.

"No. This is not it. Do you think that guy lied to us?" The first guy, Wooyoung whispered to his friends.

'Somehow i felt his voice were calmed me.'

"I'm sorry. But do you know where is the dance club meeting?" A guy with white hair asked.

"Y-yes. It was on the second floor. Just straight on the hallway and you'll see the room for the dance club." Y/n answered but doesn't look straight on the eyes.

"Thank you. Ah btw my name is San. And this is Wooyoung, Yeonjun the white hair. We're new transferred student here, nice to meet you." He said with smile, showing his dimple.

"Ah, nice to meet you too. I'm y/n." She bow a little.

"Yah, let's go. Bye y/n. Hope to see you again." San bid goodbye, not forget to gave a wink to her before left the door with Yeonjun.

Wooyoung still staring at her, "Don't you need to follow them?" She finally asked.

"Uh- yes." Wooyoung snapped out, smiled at her and follow the two. 'So they're the transferred students? Well- they kinda intimidating like Hongjoong said.' She shrugged and sat on her place.

Now, she reminds of her dream just now. 'Is that a dream? But somehow it feels like real. I can't saw the boys face.' She groaned.

✧♡✧