17

The next morning, Wooyoung is the first to opened his eyes. The window was full of beads of water dropped as it raining. He looked beside him. Your head on his arm while his another arm still wrapped around your waist. He managed to stared your sleeping face, loving the sight.

He touched your cheeks with his back hands, gently caressing your soft cheeks. Wooyoung leaned closer to kiss your forehead, then trailing down to your nose. You were twitching from the touch but still not wake up. He smiled and continued to kiss your lips. Suddenly your corner lips tugged up, smiling.

"Uh? You're awake? 뭐야!" He shrieked, then smile while pulling you closer into his body.

"Good morning cupcake."

"Morning." You smiled as your face stuffed on his chest.

"What time is it?" As you asked, he put up his head to looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"It's 7am." He lay his head back on the pillow.

"Mmm~" You softly hummed as you two were cuddling in the cold morning.

"Let's go, we need to get ready for school." You suddenly sat up after escaped from his arms.

"Awww, five more minutes." He whined.

You rubbed your swollen eyes from sleeping with a yawned left your mouth. Your hands tapped his thigh.

"It's Friday. We can have 'five more minutes' after we got back." You got off the bed when he sat up.

"Ouh? There is my uniform here." You looked to the closet where your uniform is hang with a note.

Have a great time? ;)

You smiled as you know who's handwriting is. "I'll go shower first." You took the uniform.

"Eyyyy, you forgot something cupcake?" He stopped you.

"Ouh, sorry."

You walked back to the bed where he still sat on, and leaned to peck his lips as he already pout.

"No need to be sorry. Just reminding you." He winked and lay back on the bed.

✧♡✧

You two were walking while interwined your hands under an umbrella. Laughing and giggles with him in this cold morning, making it warm especially with his touch. It calmed you.

When you arrived school, luckily there is still lacking of students as it raining. He close the umbrella, you were shivering because of a sudden winds. Wooyoung saw it as he looked at you up and down with your short skirt of the uniform.

Without hesitation, he took off his uniform blazer and put it on your shoulder. "Ouh, thank you."

You mumbled and wore it. Wooyoung stared at you in awed as it looked bigger in you. He lightly pinch you cheeks. "Aigooo, my cupcake is so cute."

"Wooyoung, we're in school."

"Okay okay."

Then, both of you turned your attention to the couple as they besides you. They're laughing and smiling bright without realizing you two existence.

"We're wet from the rain." Hyeji laughed, brushing her uniform and skirt with her hand.

"I'm sorry, i didn't know that the umbrella had a hole on it." San brushed of her stranded wet hair on her face.