14

"Okay, tell me what's going on at the cafe just now."

"What? I just wanna finished set up my room quickly." He said taking his stuff out of the box.

"I know you're lying Woo. If you're not going to tell me, then no kiss."

"What, no. We promised." Wooyoung turned to her, shaking her head vigorously.

"Okay, fine. I don't like it when you ignored me. You keep talking to him like you guys haven't met for a long time." He looked away saying the last sentences.

Y/n gasped. "Are you jealous? With my friend?"

"No, I'm not." He denied as she keep laughing.

"Okay, you're not jealous, obviously. Sorry."

"You would feel the same if you're in my place." He mumbled, continued his busy hands.

Then he felt two arms wrapping his waist from behind. "Aww, i'm sorry. Don't be mad." Y/n muffled as her face on his back.

She pecked his cheeks when he still in silence. "We're not promise for a peck." He suddenly turned around his body, facing shocked y/n.

He kiss her lips as her arm around his neck. Y/n's soft lips satisfied him. Theirs was moving in unison until one of them pulled away, taking some breath.

"Now, that is kiss." Wooyoung smirked, y/n giggles listening to his words. Before he leaned for more kiss, y/n proceed to back away.

"Woah woah woah babyboy. We need to finished your room first. After that we decided to continue or not." She poked his nose.

"Awww just one more time."

"Nope. Let's do it now." Y/n escaped.

✧♡✧

Y/n having a dinner in her house. "Honey, how your condition lately?"

"It's getting less mom. Thanks to Wooyoung i rarely experience it now." She smiled.

"Good then. I'm happy for both of you."

After the dinner, they calling each other.

"Cuppcake. How are we going to tell San about it?"

"I don't know Woo. Let's just wait for the right time." She sighed.

"I'm worried of his expression after know about it. His feeling towards her keep getting up everyday. He talked about her a lot."

"I know. I'm worried too. But we don't know the truth yet. It could be a misunderstanding."

"You're right." They both sighed through the phone.

✧♡✧

The next day, during lunch, y/n, Hyeji and Yeonjun was walking in the hallway as Wooyoung have something to do in teacher's office.

Hyeji stopped her track as she heard a group talking about San in one of the class. Y/n and Yeonjun followed her eavesdropping through the door.

"How is your relationship with San?"

"Annoying. He being clingy everyday."

"Isn't that good thing?"

"You're kidding? He even wanna know where i'm going or who i'm with. I can't even have a date with Changbin."