21

All of you (San, you, Woo, Hwa, Joongie) were in Emergency Room including her parents waited for her outside the operation room. A doctor got out the Operation Room, approached her parents.

"Luckily, the steel were stabbed not too deep and we managed to uninfected the wound. This boy saved her life from missing a lot of blood, for now she just need an enough of rest. Other than that she's fine. You can see her until our nurse called you." The doctor left after the parents thanked him.

"She's fine darling." Mrs. Kim told her husband in relief. Then they turned to him. "I'm sorry because i didn't believe in you kid. You've save our daughter's life. Now, you got my approval to date her." Mr. Kin tapped his shoulder.

"Thank you sir. I'm just doing what i need to do as her partner." He smiled at him, showing his dimple.

"Excuse me, are you the guardian of Kim Hyeji?" A nurse interrupted.

"Yes." "Please follow me to her room."

All of you arrived in front of her room. "I thought better if you guys enter in turns. She need a full rest."

The parents and San stepped in first. Mrs. Kim ran to the beside of the bed, "Ouh Jiji. You're fine. Thank god." She cries, hugging the husband.

San walked slowly, approaching her who is laying on the bed with the oxygen mask and wires on her body. He cried instantly after holding her small hands. His voices won't come out clearly because of the cried. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry princess." San mumbled until he's kneeling on the floor.

Suddenly, Hyeji's hand wrapped back his hand which is in his holds. They looked up at her. "Jiji?" Her mother immediately hugged her. "Ow ow ow, mom, to tight."

"Ouh, sorry. I'm glad you're okay honey."

"Mom, you don't need to come. You two are busy. I'm fine though."

"What are you saying. You're kidnapped and hurts. You're important to us too." Mr. Kim glared at her.

Hyeji smiles and turned to San. "We're going to leave you two first. We'll come a visit again tomorrow. Bye honey." The parents left, bidding goodbye.

After that, she looked at San again. Hyeji smiles and opened her both arms for a hug. He leaned in her arms, carefully to not touch her wounds.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." He cried on her shoulder.

"No it's not. I'm fine anyway. You're finding me is already enough knowing that you really loves me. Thank you." Her hand caressed his head.

"Of course i did. You're my girlfriend. I really love you." He pulled away, pouting with his wet cheeks.

"Okay okay. I love you too."

San kissed her lips then cheek and hugged again. "I love you more." He whispered.

"That's not fair. I wanna get a hug from her too." You suddenly interrupted. Eyes getting teary and ran to her. "You scared me to death, asshole."

"I know. Sorry." Hyeji apologized.

"We really glad you're fine Jiji. Seeing you hurts was a rare sight." Hongjoong joked until get a hit on his arm by Seonghwa.