3

At the police station, y/n's parents came to bring they home after the police officer done with a report. When they got home, y/n immediately was sent to her room.

"Baby, you go clean up yourself. You look tired." Her mom caressed her cheeks with smile. Y/n nodded her head, understanding.

Her mom left the room, after five minute she heard a pair of footstep on the hallway. Y/n saw her twin brother and sister was peaking from the stairs. She followed them sat on the stairs looking at the living room.

A sound of slapped made they three flinched. Y/n was suprised when she saw her father who was the one slapped his lovely brother.

"What now? Having a fight with 17 years old students?" Mr. Hwang shouted at his face.

"Darling, talked slowly to him. There must be some understanding." Y/n's mom said to the father, holding the eldest son cheeks that burning.

"You heard it yourself. The kids said that he's the one who suddenly punch them." Y/n was mad and shocked hearing her dad's words, same to In Yeop.

"Dad! Don't hurt oppa." She ran from the stairs to in front of her father, defending In Yeop.

"The guys was lying. They're the one who started it. Oppa just help me. I saw them stealing and stopped them. But they bullied me by taking my medicine. Oppa has talked to them to give it back but they insisted and punch oppa first. Don't hurt him more. Please." Y/n was crying hugging the big brother.

The father sighed, while the mother hugged her both children. In Yeop escaped from the hug and walked upstair to his room, not forget to slammed the door.

✧♡✧

She woke up in the morning, rubbing his puffy eyes and do her morning routine. As she done, got out the room for breakfast, she saw his brother also was ready for school.

"Ouh oppa. You woke early today. Is there something important this morning?"

"No, just- i want to. Let's go, breakfast."

He pulled y/n by shoulder, walked downstairs. When the parents saw him, their eyes widened. "Honey, did you put something in my coffee?" The father asked as he still staring at his eldest son.

"No- ah baby. I don't know you would breakfast with us today. Do you have something important-" Mrs. Hwang's words stop when she saw the daughter shake her head aggressively.

"Let me make his. Mom, you have your breakfast first." Y/n pushed her mother as In Yeop already sat at the table. Then like always, the twins came. As Yeji greeted,

"Good mor- AHHHHH"

"MOM! THERE IS A GHOST IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" Hyunjin shouted pointing at his own brother.

'Ghost?! That's what you called your own brother?!' In Yeop's face said to Hyunjin made him quickly stand straight. "My babies, seat. Don't say that to your brother." The mom scolded her twins.

"Sorry." The two said in unison.

In the morning, the family having a peaceful breakfast with a complete member. On the way to school, y/n and In Yeop walked side by side while the twins on the front bragging about something.

"Y/n, why you didn't tell me you felt dangerous when walked home that day?!"

"Ah, sorry. I forgot about it. It's okay, from now on i'll be more careful. Anyway, Jin oppa and Ji onnie will company me."