4

"You mean San?" Y/n mentioned.

"You know him?" Hyeji eyes widened.

"The black long hair is Wooyoung, the short hair one is San. The white hair is Yeonjun and i think the youngest one with red hair, Jongho."

"Woah, you already know them?" Hongjoong amazed.

"We just met yesterday. Long story." Y/n didn't realized that one of her friend was staring them with cold.

"Anyway good luck Jiji. Just don't hope so high. You can find me if you need someone to bragging about him." Y/n advice her.

✧♡✧

After lunch, they got PE class, so they changed their clothes and walked to gym. But they saw another class.

"Today i need to take care two class. So we're going to play dodge ball. Class A versus class B. Chop chop, warm yourself up." The teachers informed.

As they four warming up together, y/n saw the three boys, Wooyoung, San and Yeonjun.

"Jiji-" "Y/n, they were in Class A." Hyeji said excited, slapping y/n's arm lightly. Y/n chuckled looking at her. Hongjoong shaked his head, sighing.

"Hwa, you okay?" Y/n asked the boy as he glaring towards them.

"Uhm? Yeah i'm fine." He answered with smile.

Class A need to make the circle while the class B students inside the circle. "Y/n, you're really going to play? Are you sure?" Seonghwa asked her with worries.

"It's okay. I'll try to be careful not to hurt myself."

"Okay, just stand behind me." "Yeah right Hyeji. Don't try to show off your strength. Y/n will stay behind me. I'm pretty sure you're the first one who going to be out." Seonghwa fought her words.

"I- will stand behind Jiji this time. If she out i'll find you." Y/n stopped their fight. They both finally nodded.

"Thanks you guys."

"Ok get in the circle Class B. One two three, start." The sound of whistle could be heard.

The game started. Two balls were be thrown in the circle to hit the students. Everyone was having fun. As one ball in Yeonjun's hand, he hesitantly throw the ball anywhere. Hyeji and y/n who was in front of him confused. Same as San and Wooyoung beside him.

"What are you doing? She was infront of you." San scolded made Hyeji's furrowed.

"What ever." Yeonjun glared at San, Wooyoung just sighed watching them. Hyeji still stunned there staring at San.

"Hyeji-" At the end, she got hit by the ball on her leg. The boys looked at her, she avoided their eyes meeting and walked out the circle. Left y/n there.

"Y/n, stay behind me." Seonghwa suddenly came, pulled her behind him, spreading his arm.

In the circle, only left six students including Seonghwa and y/n before the time out. One by one got hit by the ball, leaving y/n who was still behind Seonghwa.

"Hwa, we got one minute left before it ended. Can we do it?" Y/n whispered to him.

"Don't worry." He assured.

Come of nowhere, a ball hit y/n. It's not her leg but her chest. Seonghwa turned around when heard a beeping sounds, watching her fall to the ground with heavy breathing.

"No no no. Hyeji! Bring me her medicine." He shouted as the teacher came running followed by the other students. Last thing she know, Seonghwa told her to stay calm with the beeping sounds of her watch.