18

On the way back home, you guys (You, Woo, Hyeji, San and Yeonjun) walked together. "It's weird walking between a couple." Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Haha." San mocked him.

"San-ah, don't." Hyeji scolded him.

"I should go to school that day." He spatted at San made his eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"The day yo-" San cupped Yeonjun's mouth before he spilled it.

"Princess, let's go eat an ice cream. It's hot. I'll pay for it." He pulled her hands, walked to the opposite way.

"O-okay. Bye y/n." Hyeji bid goodbye as she being pulled.

"Buy one for me too." Yeonjun shouted. "No way."

He chuckled and sighed after that. When he realized you and Wooyoung were there too, "Okay, i'll get going. Bye. See you on Monday."

You two watched him left. Then continued on your tracks. After a good minutes of silence, "Cupcake." He called making you looked up.

"I'm sorry, if you felt uncomfortable then, we don't need to exposed our relationship. I'll follow your decision." He held tight your both hand while his eyes straight into yours.

'He's so sweet. I can't believe he's mine. I love him so much.'

"Woo, thank you. But i've decided, let do it." You smiled.

"What?!"

"Yes. You're right. I shouldn't worried for the anxiety because you're besides me. You can and always helped me to get through it. Anyway, do it in public looks fun." You sheepishly giggles followed by him as he know what do you mean by that.

"But, let's not make it too much like them." He added.

"Ouh yeah, let's hurry home. Our 'five minutes' this morning need to be continued." He pulled your hands as you rolled you eyes playfully.

✧♡✧

You two back home. Wooyoung decided to sleepover on yours tonight. "We're home." You shouted.

"Ouh, Wooyoung. Are you going to sleepover again?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Yes, mom."

Since you two getting back together, your parents asked him called the mom/dad. Same goes to his, to called them. Wooyoung of course used to it but you still tried it to make it natural.

"I'll called you two when the food is done."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"No, it's fine. Just go clean up yourself."

You shrugged and walked to your room with Wooyoung. "Cupcake, should we go on a date tomorrow?"

"Uhm, okay."

"Yes." He exclaimed happily.

Suddenly, your and his phone vibrate, signing the group chat notification. Wooyoung took out his phone to check on it. You continued to changed.

"Ouh, San and Hyeji want to go on a date tomorrow."

"Then?" You asked, turned to him with a question face.

"They want to have a double date, with us."

"What?!" You ran to him.

"Why did they have to asked it in this group?" You furrowed.