"No." He said firmly in his voice and I lifted my head.

"You really don't know? I did it for you because I love you!" Luffy said happily and my eyes widened. "You love me?" I asked and he nodded his head several times. "Since I saw you I knew I needed you to be mine, but I decided to wait, I chose not to force your feelings. So I waited and waited, until the day I heard you talking to Robin that you were in love for me, that's when I knew you would finally be mine."

I do not believe. All this time he's hidden his true intentions, just waiting for the perfect moment to kill everyone and declare that I'm his. A real Yandere.

Suddenly it started to rain, he and I getting drenched in the rain. I remained transfixed before I felt hate coursing through me, "In love with you?" I quickly punched him in the face with all my strength which made him fall backwards, I stood up quickly, "IT WAS MONKEY D. LUFFY WHO I FELL IN LOVE WITH, I WOULD NEVER LOVE A MONSTER LIKE YOU!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before taking off running.

I ran as fast as I could, I ran, ran, ran, until I heard a scream behind me, "Gomu Gomu no... ROCKET!" I looked over my shoulder to see Luffy flying towards me, I couldn't dodge in time before he collided with me. He was on top of me and I was lying on my stomach, I tried to free myself but he wrapped his arms and legs around my entire body.

"Now you make me angry!" Luffy exclaimed angrily, "Now, you better not try to run away again, I really don't want to have to break your legs and arms so you can't run anymore." A shiver ran down my spine.

"Do you still not understand? (Y/N), from now on you are mine and mine alone, I will never let you go. I killed my friends because they would mess up our love. From now on it will be just you and me, I will protect you from everything, we will get married and we will build a beautiful family." Luffy whispered darkly in my ear.

I was too exhausted to speak or move, he rolled off of me and caught me bridal style, making sure to wrap his arms around my waist and legs. "Now, let's go back, my dear." Luffy said as he started walking.

"Please, if this is a nightmare I want to wake up now…" I whispered so low it was barely audible. "Did you say something?" Luffy asked me, "I want to wake up from this nightmare, please... please..." I kept repeating as Luffy continued walking.

There was a moment when Luffy stopped and looked up at the sky, the rain had stopped and the clouds were starting to break up, he looked at me and whispered, "Looks like you're going to get what you want. See you later, (Y/N)." As soon as he said that everything suddenly went white.

~♡~♡~♡~

I woke up quickly with a gasp, like I was drowning. I sat up and found myself on the bed in the women's room, I was drenched in sweat and then I noticed Robin sitting on a bench beside me, she was holding a cloth and beside her there was a bucket full of sweat.

"You finally woke up, (Y/N)." Robin said in a sweet tone, "W-what happened?" I asked, "You were sleeping for a whole day, you were in a cold sweat, squirming, and screaming uncontrollably. We tried to wake you up but we couldn't, so Chopper and I were watching over you while you slept." Robin explained.

When she was done my face burst into tears and I threw myself into her arms, sobbing loudly. She was surprised by this but hugged me back, "(Y/N), what happened?" She asked worriedly. "I... I-I-I had a re-really bad nightmare, it was horrible. I'm s-s-so scared. Please, please d-don't leave me." I could barely speak and I was shaking, I had never been so scared in my life.

It took Robin hours to calm me down and explain to me that it was just a nightmare and that it can't hurt me. Eventually the others found out and were extremely worried about me. I chose not to tell them about the nightmare, just thinking about it made me immediately start to cry.

A few days passed and I managed to calm down, but the wound my traumatizing nightmare had caused wouldn't heal anytime soon.

~♡~♡~♡~

I was leaning against Sunny's fence in the back, on the balcony behind the kitchen, watching the waves, it helped me to think and calm down.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear footsteps behind me, I just heard a voice whisper in my ear,

"Nice try, but like I said, you can't get away from me. Ever." He chuckled before pulling away.

I turned to Luffy and he was just like in my nightmare, a possessive and sadistic look, a wide and frightening smirk, "Remember this; you're mine, no matter what you do or where you are, I'll always be right behind you." Luffy said before leaving.

I just remained standing because I was holding onto the fence, I froze in place, my body doesn't work.

"No... No... This has to be another nightmare!"
-----------------------------------
---------

This was the most suspended chapter I've written so far, but I really enjoyed writing it.

See y'all in another chapter!

~MissMafi ❤