Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan Pt I

Start from the beginning

Sivaangi has learnt how to prepare Elaneer payasam from her Perimma, the same one who was the part of her mango pickle vlog. She still doesn't know how to cook much but she has aced Elaneer payasam. It is not only her favorite but also Ashwin's.

When Sivaangi took the payasam in the bowl to Ashwin, her clumsy nature kicked in and she ended up spilling at least half bowl of payasam on the script sheet. She bit her lip and was about to apologize to him but what followed stunned her.

Ashwin, whose pent-up frustration for a week acted out and he ended up scolding Sivaangi leaving her stunned and in tears. By the time he gets a grip on his anger and realized what he did, Sivaangi looked at him with tear-filled hurt eyes.

Before Ashwin could say anything, Sivaangi rushed inside their room and closed the door behind her. He himself was stunned by what he did and rushed to the door, knocking it and asking her to come out as he constantly apologized.

When Sivaangi asked him to go away, Ashwin run his fingers through his hair in frustration and sat down on the sofa, burring his face inside his palm. He knew he messed up with Sivaangi.

Ashwin wanted to talk to Sivaangi right away but he then thought to let her cool down before they speak. He himself need time to clear his head. So, he left the apartment for a drive.

When Sivaangi came out, she noticed that Ashwin has left. She had her own bad days in the past one and half week and she was really feeling good today. Ashwin has scolded her lot of times on little things. But outburst like today happened only once and that too Ashwin scolded her for having too much fast food and ended up on hospital bed for food poisoning when he was away for shooting.

Sivaangi knew Ashwin just took his frustration out. He needs to clear his head and so, she decided to head to her parents' until he calms down. They had plans to spend the weekend together but with his messed-up mind, it is important for him to reflect and recover.

It is not like Sivaangi's leaving to her parents' house because she's angry with Ashwin. She doesn't care much when he scolds her because if he scolds her one moment, the next moment he pampers her. Yes, she's hurt but she decided to give some space to Ashwin and that's the only reason she went to her parents' place.

As Sivaangi sat on the cab, she texted Ashwin that she's off to her parents' place for the weekend. When Ashwin came back from the drive, he was greeted by the empty apartment. He then read Sivaangi's message, sighed and left her text on seen as he pondered on his actions.

Yawning, Sivaangi stepped out of the bed, picked her clothes and sulked all the way to the washroom thinking had she stayed at her home, Ashwin would have let her sleep more.

Sivaangi came back dressed in fresh clothes. She walked over to the dressing table, get her hair done, placed a small bindhi between her brows and put a pinch of vermilion in her partition. Smiling at her reflection and air kissing it, she walked down to meet her parents.

Krishnakumar and Binni were already seated in the session. Vinayak was nowhere at sight. Stretching her arms, Sivaangi looked around the house. A meow sound grabbed her attention as a smile made its way to her lips.

Sivaangi followed the sound and took in the sight of the cats. Three of them were sleeping while one that just woke purred at her. She took out her mobile and clicked few pictures of the cats that are in the basket at the backside of the house (the free space and the wall where she usually takes vids of cats).

The cat that was awake, Kutta, meowed at Sivaangi making her smile in excitement. Kutta wiped its face with its paw, meowed at Sivaangi before making a jump and climbed on the wall. She took a video of it and admired Kutta from distance.