"Like my dad" Selever x Male! Ruv like! reader

Requested by: KingDavidDobrik updating, Hope you enjoy!!
------------------

3rd person's POV

You sit outside the church, waiting for selever to come out. You hum a little tune while you wait for him. "Heya roachy, what're you up to?"

You see the demon walking out of the church, you stare at him weirdly. "Hey now, That's no way to look at your best friend" Selever laughed.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. "We better get going." You said as you walk away from selever. Selever stood up and walked towards you.

"So, What flavor are you getting? I'm getting chocolate" Selever said. You looked at you friend, thinking he would know what flavor you would get.

"Oreo." You said with a bored tone. You both got to the ice cream store. Both of you were talking about what would happen if snakes have arms.

"Snakes would kill us." You argue. "No, snakes would be our friends" Selever argued back. When you both argued for about an hour, it was already your turn.

You bought the ice cream and walked home. "You know, You act like my dad" Selever said. You look confused, "How? I mean, I do kind of act like him." You said.

"Alright, then y/n" Selever smiled. You tried to smile, but your face hurt. "Ouch.." You said. "Don't even try" Selever laughed.

--------------

Sorry for the delay-
But im back now! (Also requests closed until I finish all requests)
See you soon!