"Skate date" Selever x Reader

This was requested by: beeps234 UwUrandomweebUwU olitrystheirbest
Hope you guys like this :> AND YES I MIXED YOUR REQUESTS TOGETHER CAUSE WHY NOT? (Please don't be mad :,D)

-----------------

3rd person's POV 

"H-hey Selever.." You walked up to selever, looking flustered. He let out a small 'hm?' while looking at you. 'geez, how should I say this?' you thought.

You pulled out a flyer, the flyer says 'Zeritha's 90's Skate park' (remember zeritha? -^-). He then chuckled, "so you want to go there?" He asked. You nodded.

"Well, Lets go today!" He pulled you outside. 'huh?!' you look at him. He looks happy and excited to go there, But there is a small red tint on his face. 'I wonder what he is thinking about'.

Selever's POV

I pulled Y/n to the skate park, 'hey, I wonder.. is this a-' I stopped. Thinking about why they wanted to go there. 'D-date?!' I blushed. 

'No, they won't date a loser like me!' A small tint of red is still on my face. I saw them looking at me. I panicked. "Uh, Hi?" I said. "F*ck what was that?"

Timeskip to the skate park

3rd person's POV

You and Selever are waiting in line for a pair of skates, while doing so; You encountered a very old friend. "J-Jack?!" You were surprised. 

"Y/n! It's been so long!" (since the last I've seen my son- Ok I'll stop)  You smiled and hugged him. Selever on the other hand, Looked jealous. 

Jack looked at Selever, Looking happy. "Hey is this your friend you were talking about?" He asked you. "Yeah, I am. But who the f*ck are you?" His eyes seemed to be glowing.

He had an idea. He carries you bridal style, "Their Boyfriend~" He chuckled. You looked at him, Looking frustrated.

Selever pushed jack, "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! Y/N CAN'T LIKE A GUY LIKE YOU!" (Yandere vibes) Jack laughed. 

"Huh?" Selever crossed his arms. "I was joking bro! Haha!" He laughed at Selever. "Hey N/n! Looks like someone has a crush~" He looks at Selever.

Selever looks embarrassed. He ran outisde; "S-selever!" You look at jack, Giving him a 'I will kill you when I get back' look.

Then, You ran to Selever. "Selever..?" You look at him. "What do you want B*tch?" He asked. You sat down next to him. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything.." You then started to tear up. 

He looks at you, "H-hey, Don't start crying on me.." He hugs you. "And no, I'm sorry.. I overreacted!" He then pats your head.

You smiled at him. "Hey Y/n.." Selever looks a little flustered. "Yes?" You asked. "I know this sounds.. Weird.. But.. Will you be my special someone..?" He looks away.

You kiss him on the cheek, "yes, I will" He looks at you, Looking happy. "YES!" 

And so, Selever and you Skated at my skate park. The end!

"Man, What A great plan jack!" Zeritha smiled at jack.

"Couldn't have done it with you Zeritha!" He smiled back.

---------------------------------------

Ok, SO UH. I hope you like this 'Mixed request' Oneshot or whatever you want to call it. And If you don't want this 'mixed request' oneshot and want your own then tell me! Anyways See you again soon!