"Savior" Selever x Abused! Reader

This request was made by: JDPNYFT I hope you enjoy this one :)

⚠TRIGGER WARNING!⚠
If you are sensitive to Abu$!v3 related things then stop reading this! 
But if you are confident enough to face it, well.. Don't blame me if you have a mental break down :)
Also, S/N= Sister's name
            T/N= Teacher's name
-------------------------------------------
3rd person's pov

Scream at me, Laugh at me, Hurt me... That's all you do..
Why wont you stop? I have done nothing to you..
I'm just a mistake it seems..
And all I hear are my screams..

My sister loves me with all her heart..
But when they notice, they break us apart..
When I finally found my love, I wonder..
When will they stop their aggressive thunder..? 

You woke up in tears, You had the same dream again. "S-sis?" Your sister, S/N Hugged you. 'She's Having the same dream again..' S/n thought. "You ok sis..?" S/n asked.

'Yeah.." You then wipe your tears and started to dress up for school. After you did that, You went downstairs. Shaking. "Y/n. Where are you going?" Your dad asked you.

You froze. "U-uh, Going to s-school.." Your dad then looked very angry, He pulled out a knife and stabbed your arm. "You're lying, You're going to get the police!" He then throws you to the other side of the room.

'Sh*t..' You thought as you cough out blood from the fall. "Heh, serves you right." He then goes upstairs. While he was upstairs you ran outside. 

At school

You went into the nurse's office, "Oh my! What happened dear?" The nice nurse asked you. "U-uh, I fell and scrapped my arm..!" You lied. She looked at your arm, Looking shocked. 

"That's no scrape, You got stabbed." She then got a bandage and rapped it around your arm. "Why wont you tell me what really happened?" She then gave you a lollipop.

Then the bell rang. "Oh, Thanks miss! I have to go bye..!" You ran off. 'phew.. she doesn't know..' You walked into class and sat at your seat. 

"Psst, hey. What's that..?" Your Crush, Selever asked you while pointing at your arm. "O-oh, That's nothing..!" You shook it off.

He looks at you suspiciously. "I told you, NO TALKING IN MY CLASS!" Your teacher, Screamed. "DETENTION!" She then pointed her ruler to the door. 

You walked to detention, Only to find your mother sitting right there. You gulped. "So, I heard you were talking in Mrs. T/N Class..?" The principal, Mrs. Zeritha said. 

"Y-yes.." You admitted. The principal then walked out the door, Giving you and your mom a chance to talk. Meanwhile, Selever was also sent to the principals office. 

He then peaked in the room, and saw you getting beaten up by your mom. He then looked very angry. He then ran outside of school to figure out a plan to save you.

That night

You lay on your bed crying, "Y/n, It's ok.. We'll get through this..!" S/n said. You then nodded. But then, Your dad kicked the door open.

"YOU GOT DETENTION?!" He screamed. He then stabbed you, "Y/N!!!" your sister tried to protect you, but she was stabbed on the chest and has been throwed to the floor.

While you were about to give up, A rock flew into the room and the glass on the window broke. The rock landed on your dad making him dizzy for a few seconds.

Selever then rushed into the room and carried you bridal style. Sarvante then picked up your sister. They put you and your sister outside, while Rasazy does something.

"Are you ok..?" Selever then asked you. He looked, worried. You then kiss him. "Thank you.." He got flustered.

Your mom and dad then went outside, "GIVE US BACK THE B*TCHES YOU DEMON!" Your mom screamed. 

While they were about to kill you, A pair of handcuffs landed on both of their hands. "Ma'am, Sir, You are under arrest for Child abuse and attempted murder." The police officer says.

"W-who called the police.?!" You screamed. "It was me." Rasazy said. You hug Rasazy and thanked her. 

A few months passed, You now live with Your boyfriend Selever and his family. Your sister was in good health and your "Parents" are sentenced for life. 

"Hey Selever.." You pulled his sleeve. "Yeah?" He asked. "Thank you for saving me from my Perents.." You then started to cry. "Don't cry, I'm here.. Because I'm your.."

"Savior"

-------------------------------------------------
Ok so this might be the longest oneshot I wrote, I hope you like it! Also. If you are having a mental breakdown. 
Just type this in the comments and I will comfort you: 🍩
That's all! I hope to see you again!