"Master" Selever x Butler/Maid! Reader

Back from my "No motivation" Grave

Requested by: NAMIII-
I hope you enjoy this! Also sorry for not updating again :)
----------------------------------------------------- 

3rd person's POV

"Ouch, that hurts..!" Selever screamed. You rolled your eyes, Putting alcohol on his wound. "What happened young master?" You asked selever. He then looked outside. "I just tripped and fell on the rocks..." He said.

You sigh. You put a bandage on his wound and swept the floor. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked. You looked at him. "I'm sweeping, Isn't it obvious?" You said. He looked bored, but then he had an idea. 

"Why don't you take care of me instead?" He smirked. You look at him, giving a pissed off look. "I rather not. I have lots of stuff to do. First, I have to sweep the entire house. Then I have to feed the swans outside and then-"

Before you could finish, Selever hugs you tight. "Oh c'mon, I know you love hanging out with me" He said. You blushed. "Sorry I have to work"

You said as you went outside his room. You swept the entire house, fed the swans and did all the other stuff you had to do today.

-The next day-

You woke up, Going downstairs to have breakfast. You then see selever making sausages and pancakes. "Uh, What are you doing young master?"

You said. He then put the food on the plate. "Making breakfast for you" He said. You blush. "No, I can do it myself. Your family needs food more" You said.

He laughs. "It's no big deal, we are just a normal family" He said. You look at him with a big smile. He looked a little red.

"Well, thank you young master" You said. He went closer to you. Putting his hand on your chin. "Call me, master" He said.

You blushed. "Alright.."

"Master"

---------------------
Well I think this chapter went out okay!

Thank you for reading this far, I hope I can write more chapters like these in the future.

Also sorry for not updating!