"Me and you" Wholesome! Selever x Reader

This was requested by me :)

Also sorry for not updating-
------------

3rd person's pov

Selever walked in the church, hoping to find you. He quickly ran to you to tell you something.

"Y/n.. can you, come with me to the beach tomorrow..?" He asked. You look at him, he looks nervous.

You nod, hoping to spend some time with your best friend. "Great!" He says hugging you and going to his room.

You giggled.

Time skip to tomorrow

You wore a white crop top with a pair of blue shorts. You then rushed to the beach where selever was waiting.

"Sorry! I was changing-" before you could finish, he then grabs you and drags you near the water.

He then looks at you blushing. He then sings a song.

You then blush. You realize what he is trying to say. "So.. What's the answer..?" He asked.

You hugged him. "Yes! I will be your partner!" He jumps in excitement. He kisses you.

You then giggle. "So, how did it go brother?" Rasazy asked. "It went better than I expected! Thanks sis!"

"Told you" she then eats her Sarvante looking ice cream. "Hey, can I have a bite?" You said.

She shook her head. "It's ok, we can buy one." Selever said, and then took you to an ice cream place nearby.

------------------
Ok so uh, since no one was requesting anymore; I decided to make my own oneshot for you guys! I hope you like it!

Also sorry for not updating lol-