"Thunder" Selever X Scared! Reader

This was requested by: 1_800werido  (ANOTHER FLUFF I THINK)
------------------------------------

3rd person's pov

"AHHH!" You scream of the sound of lightning. You cover yourelf in your blanket. Crying. You hear a knock on your door.

You were too scared to open it. Then someone opened the door, It was rasazy. Your friend. She then walks next to you. "Y/n, Please be quiet. I'm trying to read."

She walks away. You then tried not to cry, but you failed. And then. Someone walks into the room again. You then tried to hide.

But it was just selever. "Hey B*tch, Quit crying." He said. You then looked out of the window. *BANG* Lighting struck.

"AH! IT WILL HURT ME!" You scream. He then looks worried. He sits next to you, singing a tune to make you feel better.

You look at him, Smiling. You then hug him, He was off gaurd. "U-uh" He stutters. You then stop hugging him. "I am so sorry."

"heh, Its fine" He hugs you. Thunder struck again, which made you freeze. He wipes your tears and continues to sing the tune.

You look at him. Blushing. You fell asleep, while he was just staring at you. He blushes, then he stands up. He looks back at you.

Secretly kissing your forehead. "Why are they so scared?"

"It was just a little bit of lightning."