"Blind" Selever x Oblivious! Reader

This request was made by: luckyclover___

----------

3rd person pov

Y/n was sitting outiside the garden, Waiting for selever and rasazy. "huh, where are they?" You said looking at the ducks im the pond.

Meanwhile with the demon siblings

"Ras, I cant do it.." Selever looks down. Rasazy then hits him on the head. "You can." Rasazy then continues to read. Selever then goes to the garden and looks for you.

"Hey sel! Over here!" You scream out to him. He then sits next to you and plays with his fingers. "so~ Have any interest in anyone?" Selever looks off nervously.

He has a dark red tint on his face, "Are you sick?" You ask him. "No! I'm fine..!" He laughs it off. "And yeah.." You squeal and then hug him.

"huh?!" He yelled. You then stop hugging him and giggled "Sorry, I am just so happy!" You then check the time and it was time for you to go home.

You stood up, "Sorry I gotta go," You grab your bag. "Thanks for being my best friend selever." You ran off. 'best friend?' He thinks to himslef.

"I mean, Your friendship means the world to me but why you have to be so..."

"blind?"

----
Sorry for the short oneshot, It is night time and I reworked this 5 times already. I hope you enjoyed this one.