"Cutie" Shy! Selever x Reader

Requested by: luck_isthecutest 

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

You wake up, seeing that your boyfriend; Selever, has been sleeping on the floor. 'Why Is he here?!' You stood up and changed. Then, You try to wake Selever up.

"Wake up b*tch." You shake him. He then was wide awake, "Oh, Hi babe!" You look at him; "Why are you here?" You asked. He then looks nervous.

'Sh*t They're gonna figure out that I snuck out of home again!' Selever said to himself. "Uh.. Uh.. Oh! I just wanted to see you babe~" He tries to flirt. 

'I hope this works' He said to himself. You look at him, A bit flustered. 'Oh selever, You can't trick me.' You thought. 

You walk closer to him, Pinning him to the wall. (THIS IS NOT A SMUT, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SMUT!) "My my, I like the new selever~" You tease him.

Selever looks flustered, "U-uh Y-you D-do?" (My dude really stuttering in text-) You Look at him. You chuckled. "Of course~" You tease him again. 

You peck his cheek. Selever then was too flustered that he had enough, "S-spare m-me!!" He hid under your bed. You laugh.

"Sel, I know you can't flirt. and I know that you snuck out of home." You said to him. He went out of the bed.

"Oh, Haha..!" He tries to laugh it off. "Heh, I love you, ya know?" You kiss him. "Yeah, I do too." He chuckles. 

"Y/N! BREAKFAST IS READY-" You saw your mom went into your room. 'Sh*t' You thought "Oh.. Hi.. Mom!!" You nervously said. 

"." Your mom stayed silent. "SEE YOU LATER HONEY BYE-" She dashed out of the room. You both stayed silent for a couple of seconds. 

"Well.. Lets eat...?" Selever asked. "Uh.. Yeah.." You said.

----------------------------------------------
Ok so I know the ending was kinda random but hear me out-
I just wanted to try something, and this was that something 👁👄👁✋
Anyways, Sorry if it was kinda short. I have something to do. So uh, 
See you next time!-