"Cuddles" Clingy!Selever X Shy!Reader

This was requested by: AngelBak (HEY IT WORKED ON LAPTOP, FINALLY-)

----------------

3rd person's pov

Y/n walked into the church, Looking at their Demon boyfriend with his sister. You smiled and waved at them. Selever looks happy that you are there. 

You walked into your room and you sat on your bed. "What A beautiful day." You look outside, Seeing everything as bright as you are. 

"Hey Y/n" Selever came up to you. You still felt flustered that a hot demon boy is your boyfriend. (I'M SORRY-) You looked away from him. He then looked sad, Or more likely disappointed. 

He then sat next to you, Cuddling you. You felt hot, And You looked like a tomato. Selever chuckles and kisses your forehead. 

You smiled at him, And cuddle him back. He looks surprised because you never cuddle back. He smiled even more. You then let go. "I-I'm sorry.." You said. Selever laughs. "Why can't I cuddle my partner?" 

You Then look at him, 'He is right..' You then hug him. He is less surprised than before. He Then pets your head. Rasazy walks in. "Am I interupting something?" She asked. "Oh not at all!" You said.

"Brother, You're a minor." Rasazy slaps her brother. "HEY! WE ARE NOT DOING 'THAT'" Selever then clings on to you. "Ah, I see. Sorry Brother." She walks out of the room. 

You giggled after that, Selever looks at you and blushes. "She just does that okay?" You yawned, Alarming Selever. You then slept on his lap. He smiled and slept aswell. 

------------
So uh, Sorry for another short oneshot. And This is the last day of the final examintation! So I can rest. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed!