⚠"Don't do it!" Selever x Abused! Self harm! Reader⚠

Requested by: gxthiqx I hope you enjoy

⚠TRIGGER WARNING!⚠ 
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's pov

"B-brother.. why..?" You whispered to your brother. He laughed, punching your nose; making it bleed. You cried, but your parents can't hear you.

Your brother left the room, laughing as he went out. You then pulled out a knife under your bed, cutting yourself. You didn't want this to happen.

All this because you were the one who caused your sister's death. "I think this is enough" You put the knife back under your bed and went to sleep.

The next day

You were in school, waiting for the bell to ring so you could cut yourself again. "Hey Y/n" Your best friend, Selever held your shoulder.

"Uh, Hi sel..!" You panicked, but you heard the bell rang. "Time for class, come on go!" You told selever. He looked at you with a concerned look. 

He pinned you to the wall, "Y/n, I know the smell of blood.. Did you cut yourself..?" He said. You notice that he was about to cry.

"Heh, Yeah.. But does it matter..?" You pushed him. "I'm gonna be gone anyways.." You walk off. He doesn't know what you meant. 

Lunch time

It was lunch time, Everyone was at the cafeteria. You then walked up to the rooftop, looking down. "I guess it's time huh.." You said.

You took of your shoes and went behind the fence. While you hear someone screaming your name. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It was selever. 

"What does it look like? My brother Abused me, I'm getting bullied, No one loves me." You said. He then tried to stop you, but you let go of the fence.

'No..!' He thought. He jumped off the roof too. 'I haven't said my feelings yet..' He grabbed you. "S-selever..?" You cried.

"I-I LOVE YOU! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You then looked shocked, kissing him one last time.

3 Years later

"Uncle Selever, where is Aunt Y/n? We haven't met her yet!" Your niece said. "Oh, well she is busy. But I'm sure she will be happy to meet you!" Selever said.

Selever and the kids went to your new 'home' and then said hello to you. "Uh, Uncle.. Where is aunt y/n?" She said.

"She is right here.." He points at a grave stone. 

"That was, the love of my life."

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a short oneshot, but hEy iS tHaT hEaVy eNoUgH ?

I had no ideas for this oneshot but I hope this works-