"You're mine" Jealous! Selever x Tsundere! Reader

Requested by: ih8_4L3x 
Hope you enjoy reading maam/sir! 
-------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

"Wow, you look stunning as usual y/n" Your friend, Selever told you. You blushed. You liked Selever for a long time, but you just cant say the words. "I-I always look stunning.. Idiot.." You said. 

He laughed. "Oh same old y/n" He said. You blush. "Yeah.. Yeah.." You look off in the distance. You see on your calendar, today is the re-opening of your favorite clothes store. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late!" You said.

You rushed outside. "Wait! Don't forget about me!" You hear Selever scream out to you. You both run to the store, and you see many people waiting for the manager to cut the red ribbon. "Atleast we are not late.." Selever said.

"Y/N! IS THAT YOU?!" You hear a scream. You look behind you. "K-Kristian.?!" You scream. "Yep! It's me! Give your childhood friend a hug!" He said. You hug him tight, Smiling as you did. Kristian was your childhood crush, but when he said he was gay, you saw him as a friend. 

Selever looked jealous. "Okay, Can you stop hugging? The store is gonna open soon" He said. You look at him confused. Kristian however, knew he was jealous. "I'm sorry.. But I love them so much!" Kristian said.

You giggle. Selever looked a little more angrier. "Well, I love them too. So back off Cristian kid" He said as he held you. You blushed very red, you looked like a tomato. "I don't love them like that. I'm actually gay." Kristian laughed.

"O-oh.. My bad.." He said as he lets go of you. "Sorry.." He said. You look at him with an awkward smile. "Well.. I-I Don't like you l-like that..! Dummy.." You said as you turn back to Kristian. Selever looked a little sad.

The store re-opened, and you went and bought all the things you thought are necessary. "Hey y/n, you should probably talk to Selever" Kristian said. "Well.. what if.. he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?!" You scream.

He laughed. "I think he'll think the same.." He said. You then went outside, and saw Selever sitting on a bench. "Hey selever.." You said. He looked at you with a little bit of pink on his face. "W-what do you want..?!" He screamed.

"I..I still want to be your friend.. and maybe.. Just maybe.. We can be more..?" You said, Looking away from him. Selever put his hand on your chin. He kissed you, you then kiss back. "Well, I have to tell you the truth.. I was a bit jealous when you were with Kristian.." He said.

You look at him with a 'Oh lol' and an 'wait what' look. "Look, I had to be jealous.."

"Because you're mine"

-------------------------------------------------
Another successful chapter, I guess...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon!