Chapter 32 - Master & Padawan

Comincia dall'inizio

Once they exited the room, Saiph patted her person, searching for her lightsaber. When she couldn't find it, she turned around, facing her master who was holding the weapon in the air in front of him.

"Thank you." Saiph smiled sheepishly.

"Remember, this weapon is-" Obi-Wan started and Saiph took the weapon.

"-is my life. Yes Master, I know." Saiph sighed, "you've told me almost a hundred times."

"If I didn't remind you, you would have lost it just as much as Anakin did."

"How many times?" Saiph pushed, she was curious about the infamous Jedi's training day.

"I have many stories about Anakin to tell." Obi-Wan put a hand on her shoulder. "But that is for another time, one which won't include our training."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Alright Saiph, you must focus." Obi-Wan was walking around Saiph.

Saiph sat in the middle of the training room, legs crossed on the mat. Obi-Wan was walking around in circles in the room, watching his apprentice.

"Remember peace Saiph, inner peace."

"Inner peace..." Saiph mumbled, she was attempting to delve into a deep mediation.
The goal was to detach the deeper part of her emotions and learn to accept them. To understand them. And if she should act upon them.

Inner peace

Saiph felt her body start to tingle, then go numb.

Inner peace

Saiph felt herself get lighter and opened her eyes. She was somewhere she did not recognize. Everything was black but somehow, she was able to see far out in the distance.

A voice rang through the space.

Stay

"Who was that?" Saiph asked out loud, spinning around, yet she was still surrounded with the same emptiness.

I care about you.

Saiph furrowed her eyebrows, who cared about her? She was curious.

I care about you Saiph.

I care about you too.

Saiph then saw many little lights swirl by, forming images of... people. Why were there people? She watched at the two people embraced, then pulled apart, to fight it seemed. They each ignited a a lightsaber and ran in opposite directions, disappearing. All the light then joined into an orb floating around before her. It then spoke—

The force connects you Saiph

The force does knows love

"Love? I'm unable to love." Saiph stated. "What does this mean?"

Search your true feelings Saiph, you know them to be true.