The left side of my lip curled up in confusion as I shook my head looking at him in confusion shrugging my shoulders, "I'm coming back?"

"Oh, I get it! So when the going gets tough you just get going?!" he asks as he puts his hands on his hips

Running my hands through my hair, I turn to head towards the door of the suite so I can leave. I don't have time for him and his antics. Literally.

"Breathe into the bag, man." I hear Carter say before I leave and Ryan counters back with a "Don't tell me how to breathe on my wedding day, man"

The girl's suite wasn't necessarily that far from Ryan's but it was another floor below us. I took the closest elevator and hit the button that was marked with the number and three and pulled out my phone to send a quick text to Karma.

I always wondered what name she had for me in her phone. It was probably something sweet like 'My baby' or 'Sweetie' something frilly and girly

To: GoodLuck Charm 🍀

Ryan's hyperventilating and I don't think I can stand in the same room as him anymore. I'm coming down to you guys' suite.

 I'm coming down to you guys' suite

From: Bipolar Asswipe ❤️

Ryan's hyperventilating and I don't think I can stand in the same room as him anymore. I'm coming down to you guys' suite.

To: Bipolar Asswipe ❤️

Yeah okay. And really? Paola can't wait to walk down the aisle I didn't think he'd be so nervous.

"Paola, you got this boy having some sort of meltdown in their suite. Jesse said he's hyperventilating." I yell over at Paola as she stands in her dress, her face getting touched up by the makeup artist/ her cousin Marisol.

I watch as Paola rolls her eyes, "This is my life?" she asks jokingly looking up at Justine, "It's not too late to run away is it?"

Justine nods her head and places a hand on her hip, "Um hell yeah it's too late to run away. You did not bring us to another country to treat us like we're starring in one of your mom's telenovela's. Sit your ass in that chair." she scoffs playfully as she sits in her own chair as it's her turn to get her hair curled.

I was the only one in the room that was done and we had about 15 minutes before the wedding had to start. So we weren't doing too bad on time.

Justine and I were both wearing burgundy bridesmaid dresses to match the burgundy and silver theme that Paola had chosen for the wedding.