"You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere -," Stiles said in annoyance and not very happy to see his baby sister at Derek's side. 

                    Scott runs over, "What the hell?" Scott asked in confusion as Stiles gets out of the jeep. 

                    "Fewer questions and more helping me get him up he's fucking heavy," Lena complains as she does her best to hold Derek up with all his dead weight bearing down on her more petite frame. Scott moves to Derek's other side and moves Derek's arm over his shoulder to help take some of the weight.

                     "What is he doing here?" Scott asked in a panicked tone as people started to stare. 

                    "I was shot," Derek said in a pained tone, barely staying conscious.

                     "He's not looking so good, dude," Stiles said, making Lena's temper lash out.

                     "No shit Stiles," Lena growled, making Stiles step back.

                     "Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked in confusion as people kept honking their horns. 

                    "I can't. It was - it was a different kind of bullet," Derek said in a struggled tone.

                     "A silver bullet?" Stiles asked in surprise.

                     "No, you idiot," Derek gritted out and glared at Stiles.

                     "Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had forty eight  hours," Scott said, confusing Derek and Lena.

                     "What? Who - who said forty eight  hours?" Derek asked, breathing heavily.

                     "The one who shot you," Scott explained when suddenly Derek's eyes glow a bright blue, surprising all three teens.

                     "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott demanded as Dereks eyes kept changing back and forth from glowing blue to aqua eyes.

                     "I'm trying to tell you. I can't!" Derek said in annoyance as pain raked all over his body. 

                     "Help me get him into the jeep," Lena orders as people start to get out of their cars to see why Stiles wasn't moving his jeep. Scott helps Lena get Derek into the front seat of Stile's jeep. 

                    "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used," Derek said as he pulls the door closed. 

                    "How the hell am I supposed to do that? Why should I help you?" Scott asked, making Lena glared at him.

                     "Really, Scott? He helped us find out we didn't kill Mr. Myers, and he offered to help us learn control during the full moon. The least we can do is keep him from dying!" Lena said in aggravation, making Scott frown. 

                   "Fine. I'll try. Hey, get him out of here," Scott told Stiles as Lena gets into the back seat of the jeep. 

                    "I hate you both for this so much," Stiles said, then drives off.

                     Later Lena laid in the back of Stile's jeep, fighting off a yawn as Derek removes his jacket. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there," Stiles said in annoyance.