FTO Headcanons :D

These are only FTO Headcanons for now....because I'm lazy...

Also almost one month haven't posted check 🤪

(Spoilers if you haven't watched S4/S5 yet)

I might've forgotten some but- 

YOU CAN'T BLAME ME-

SCHOOL-

FTO HEAD CANNONS   

—Devin has the ear piercing since he lost some parts of his ear, so he uses the clips-

—Ritchie gets drunk because his father was an alcoholic and he taught him how to drink. Disappointed in you-

—Bryan only left the guild because he didn't want to meet Jakey again, and if he does he doesn't  want to see Jakey with Kae.

—Mario used to like Kae, but he thought he needed a bit more time, but then leaned towards Mania.

—Lucas only has Galrin's soul because he was going to die, yes, but he did want it for power. 

—David calls everyone nicknames because he always forgets their real names

—Brandon is an quiet sarcastic person since he used to be bullied, but then made funny sarcastic comments to other people to make them happy. He likes reading.

—Plant used to be a part of a royal family before they were in a war and they were all separated. 

—Kit is a fire type since she gets mad and has anger issues. She calms down around the guild and around Allumos and Marsh.

—Zaro used to work at a beer shop where he used to live, so he brung all his beer over here-

—Tapio used to be a mixture of a cat and human, but then his cat form took over of his human form.

—Ms. P likes tea since she used to drink it during all her meals and during everything tiny bit.

—Indoles sometimes does stupid stuff because he has brain damage, and his brain can't function at some points-

—Inmo stutters sometimes since he has social anxiety around people, and afraid they'll get mad at him.

—Blake used to have dark brown hair, but then she dyed it indigo since she thought it was not matching with her clothes and her power.

—Jakey is more of a bisexual, since he likes Bryan and Kae, but is afraid to admit he likes Kae.

—Lucas wanted more power for the better of himself, but then he realized it was wrong, so he decided to use it for good.  

—Seek almost died but maybe...just maybe...he actually lived but he'll need medical attention.

—Colin has shadow hands because Zata is in control a bit.

—Davis joined Grimshade because he thought La Carnival was too weak, and he needed power.

—Allumos has those pointy thingies on his back, only for him too look scary, and he is.

—Morty is more like the opposite of Inmo.

—Mitch is pretty much calm, but he sometimes loses his temper.

—Mario, Colin, Mitch, and Bryan are basically all brothers. 

—The evil side of Brandon, might be evil, but deep down he just wants a friend who he can trust.

—Ritchie did die, yes, but maybe his evil side will figure out how to bring him back for some peculiar reason. 

—Allumos is trapped in a lacrima, but he'll figure his way out.