「3」 "Are You Ok?"

A/N : This is requested if not DEMANDINGLY REQUESTED by LeSinestria   so ye. Also I didn't know who to put for Blake's POV so I typed in a random character. Also Jack X Blake.

Jack's POV : 

     The day of the prom? It's finally here. Wait. I check my calendar and see that there's one more day till prom. I really need to find someone. I really wanted to ask Blake. Ever since she said that she liked me and when I heard that, oh I blushed a lot. So maybe I could ask her to go to the prom together. Artemis has already made me an outfit for the prom. Thanks Artemis. 

     I go out the door and find Blake. She not at her dorm. 

     I'll go see if she's at the garden where she first confessed her feelings to me.

Blake's POV : 

     Ah . . . as class president I thought of making a prom dance. Maybe because we had those in middle school. I want to ask Jack but I'm pretty sure he's already taken by someone. I should go ask Grayson since I really like him and we're dating. (This is an AU so Graylord and Blake are dating)    

     Since I have a day left to ask someone, I typed to him saying that I want to meet him at my dorm since no one was there. He replied yes so I waited for him to come.

     30 minutes has past, still Grayson hasn't come yet. So I decide to take matters into my own hands by . . . .

     Going to his dorm. I take my bag and write a note to the dorks just in-case they think I'm 'dead'. Then I walk over to Dorm 10 and open the door to see . . .

     Grayson! So I say, "Hey Grayson–" But when I saw Grayson, I was mad. No not just mad. FURIOUS. So GRAYSON has been CHEATING on me with MY FRIEND ROSE?!? "Blake it's not–" I pause him. Then I slap him. "We're done. Be with your 'friend' Rose then. "Blake I'm–" Rose tried to say something but I was too mad to let her continue. "We aren't friends anymore Rose. Traitor." I run out the door sobbing with tears in my eyes and I run to the garden where I confessed my feelings to Jack. There might be a chance that he'll be here right . . .?

Jack's POV : 

     I take a walk around the garden might thinking that Blake will be here's. The chances are not. 

     I see a reddish-orange hair with they head muffled down. Wait . . . Blake? I suppose it's Blake from her 'hothead' hair. 

     I run over to her saying, worried, "Are you ok . . . Blake?" 

Blake's POV : 

     I hear a "Are you ok?" I believe that's from Jack.. "O-oh J-Jack. Hi." I sniffled. "Are you good?" "Yeah I'm fine." I stand up and I definitely know that Jack is lying. "I know that your lying. Now tell me what really happened." I sigh. "If you really want to know . . . then here. I was going to ask GRaylord to take him out to prom but when I walked into the dorm, I saw him cheating on me with Rose." Jack is shook. "So she's been lying to me too?" "What do you mean by that?" I ask like I totally don't know. Like totally wasn't there when JACK kissed ROSE. "I want to take you to the prom." I was blushing, hard. "Oh so you want to take m-m-m-me?!?!?" I asked, sort of flustered. "Well yeah but do you have anyone?" Jack questions. "Momentarily no." I say, solemnly. "Well do you want to go with me?" My eyes lit up. "YES!"

If this actually happened in the videos - Jack be like : 

SHE SAID YES!! SHE SAID YES!! MY EGO THROUGH THE ROOF!

A/N : I'm currently not taking any requests sorry.

-672 Words :)