「9」 "Flex."

A/N : Writing this during school and writer's block be like : SKINNYYYYYYY- My friend requested like 4 at once so no more requests for now. I can legit hear like 10 trees fall down because SOMEONE wanted to

Roxie's POV :

   I'm having a nice time walking by myself besides the 'break up' with Levi. I've remember what Flex told me but why don't I believe it?He's normally always at the gym, besides the kneecaps with Iris for mis-gendering. 

   He used to go with I believe David and Alec but then I've heard rumors about David getting pulled out? Well I don't see his name on the signs on Dorm 3 (?)

   Well I don't care. I'm a sassy girl and sometimes nice. Levi asked me to the dance and I was surprised he wanted to still go out with me after that. But I still had to decide if I wanted to go with Flex or with Levi.

   I wanted to go to Flex's dorm to see if he could actually tell the truth. Since my quirk can mind manipulate people. I'm not sure if he's busy or not so....

   I go anyways because why not? So I walk over to Dorm 1 and that the strawberry oreo and the orange oreo (Blake) are in the dorm with the blob. Instead of knocking the front door, I just go get a ladder and climb on it to fine Flex's room. Of course his room has to be upstairs (-_-) 

   I finally reached up his room and see him with a chest full of......gold? I also see someone else.....

   Ok now I want to go in. I climb down the ladder and barge into his dorm without even knocking. I purposely broke the door because...why not? I then run upstairs and break his door to his room. I then see **** (not telling because I want you guys to figure it out >:D) with Flex whispering, "We can't let Roxie figure out." I then yell, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? IT'S NOT LIKE I SAW AND HEARD YOU!"

   Flex and **** turn around to see me and I just stand there, with rage painted all on me.

   "Roxie—it's not what it looks li—" I interrupt Flex. "IT'S NOT WHAT? OH IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

   I then storm out the door and in my dorm. 

   I then go in my room and get my pillow and scream like I just got stabbed. I then hear footsteps coming form upstairs and then hear knocks on the door vigorously. 

Levi's POV : 

   I hear a door close very hard I thought that the roof fell down.

   I then hear screams of bloody murder?

   I then run downstairs to Roxie's room realizing that it's her that screamed. I hear Willow and Iris running down the stairs yelling, "What's going on??" Willow yells. "It's probably like Roxie is having a mental breakdown, which is unlikely. Or she got cheated on." Iris says it like he knows exactly what's going to happen. Which he was correct.....again.

   I then hear a "Come in" through.....a pillow??

Roxie's POV : 

   They ask me what's wrong so, "One word. Flex."

I think that's enough! I hope you like it Vivianne. Now, requests I need to do : 

Venian

2 Roander fluff (I hate you so much for this)

Jacke (JackxBlake)

Can you choose which one I do first my brain is going into a blender-