「7」 "Can I kill them now?"

A/N : Ok I'm back to requests again! Yay... Now more suffering ;D Requested ONCE AGAIN BY . A very gud online friend. Also I think I pulled this part for WAY too long so if I see anyone votes, I'm gonna be sad- School sucks

Also question of the day : What's your favorite subject in school?

Artemis's POV : 

   I heard a noise that was coming from . . . . . my phone? I had just got a new phone and I didn't know what to do. So I turned it on and saw someone sent me a text message. 

  I really don't want to disturb Shino and Rikku but I'll try my best that I won't. 

  It says, 

   Dear Artemis, 

   Do you want to meet up again? It's me your long lost 'brother'. I missed you and wanted to reunite with you again. Meet up at the Cafe that I believe you work at.

              -Thomas

  Ok what?!?!? I do have a brother but not named Thomas. Kinda makes sense at 'brother' part. I guess I'll go then. I leave the two a note writing, "No I'm not kidnapped. Just meeting a long lost 'family member' and I'll come in the morning. -Oreo"      Wow I even used my nickname. Heh. 

   I get tape from my room and stick it in their doors. So they don't think I'm gonna die from some psychopath. Oh well of I go to the cafe.

Shino's POV: 

   I'm not so much of a morning person myself, even though my freaking quirk is HARDLIGHT. Why does life have to be this way?? I got into my clothes but I wore something different for once. I wore.....Artemis's sweater that he gave to me for Christmas. I mean....I stole it technically but we're not focusing on that now. I go to close my door and see a note.

   Oh no.

   I immediately check Rikku's room and when I see them, on the bed, I feel a wave of relief over me. But if it's not Rikku then who.....oh. Never mind it's my boyfr- I MEAN ARTI NOT BOYFRIEND TOTALLY ARTI. 

   I check his room, trying my best not to wake Rikku up and open his door to see....no one. Hmmmm I wonder where Artemis is then? I go back downstairs and peel the tape off the note and read it. 

   Oh so he's going to meet his 'brother'. Yeah no I don't believe it. But the issue is I don't know the coordinates of the location.

Artemis's POV : 

   I go to the cafe at what? Like 8:00 A.M. and realize that I might be getting kidnapped. Well it's too late to turn around now. 

   I go in the cafe and see Thomas. It looked like he was waiting for like 2 hours. I open the door and see Thomas's eyes stare into my eyes. Dude this man is creepy. "Ah, Artemis!" He runs over to me. "Ok first, who are you, and second, why do you want us to meet up?"

   His grin turned into a smile. "Well it's simple...Do the plan!" I freeze. What plan? I turn around to see...someone with a towel? I laugh. "How can that harm m–" Then he puts it on my mouth and realize it's chloroform. I try to squeeze my way out but he's got a way of holding me. It's like I'm a bug trying to escape from a spider's web. Everything slowly fades black and I go limp.

Shino's POV : 

   I go upstairs and see Artemis's phone is still here. YES! Now I can see where he is going. Or where he went. I check through his messages and see this 'Thomas' person on his message. 

    I click on it and see the message. 

   I go back downstairs to see Rikku in their room playing with something.   "Oh hi Shino!" Rikku is like that person who's stubborn at one point but joyful at the other. "Hey Rikku, just asking, have you seen Arti?" Rikku looks at me like I'm crazy. "Isn't Artemis upstairs?" Ok then. We both don't know. "No...you didn't see the note on your door?" 

   Ok I either have a feeling that Artemis is captured or he's in  The Sun and The Moon book. (SHINO I SWEAR TO GOD)

   "Well since we both don't know where he is, why don't we let the pro heroes do it?" Rikku questioned. "Not a bad idea  BUT I could call L.O.V.E. but–" and then I just realized I just revealed  the group. "What L.O.V.E?" Rikku looks clueless. "Never mind let's just get the pro heroes." 

   We go to the school realizing that we HAD school so we busted our way in and saw that everyone like normal, except Arti wasn't there. "Do you mind explaining why the Oreo isn't here?" Bird Jesus looked at me in the eyes especially. "Well first get out of the class this is an issue only pro heroes can do." Bird Jesus was shocked. He gasped. I'm supposing that he realizes it. 

   We both walk out of the class room. "So what's the issue?"

   At least we have the pro heroes. Now we just have to find Artemis.

-I AM SO SORRY-

-Also yes cliffhanger this took WAY TOO LONG for me to comprehend this so I might name part 2 but chances are low-

-I AM SO SORRY AGAIN-

-902 Words-