「10」 "Ok Bird Jesus"

Trying to finish it by today so let's see. This was before her hair was short. But this is after Database's death. Vivianne I hate you so much you better repay me mother fu-

Warning : Very Bad Fluff So Bad That You'll Need Bleach

Venus's POV  :  

   I want to cut my hair but I don't know how to. I think my hair is starting to get long and annoying. I don't know how to and I'm not sure if Avian is back from his patrol yet. So I just sit in the bathroom sighing over and over. Hoping that he'll come back as soon as possible because I really don't like long hair.

Avian's POV:

   I'm finally back from patrol and just stopped a robbery. It's not that bad. Just some puny criminals that I took to justice (>:3) I step in the house and I don't spot any blue hair. 

   Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

   I check their room, my room, my closet just in case they're playing a little game. "Venus? Where are you?" I hear some sighing in the....bathroom? I fly very low so I don't crash into the roof and open the door to see....

Venus's POV : 

   I look at myself in the mirror, sighing because I just don't feel like somethings right, why do I feel like I was responsible? Even though I tried my hardest, the pain still hurts and I know I could've tried a little harder. I hear a door open and see a person with wings and magenta hair.

   "Hey," He says. "What's wrong?" He comes walking to me. "Well after Angelo's death...." I feel the tears coming into my eyes but I try to stop them from flowing. "Hey, it's ok you can cry if you want..." At least I have someone to have with. I mean Ronin's also dealing with it but he was like a brother to me! How could he die?

    I mean at some point, all heroes die but not at an age and at a special time like this... So I run over to Avian and drop the scissors. He looks quite stunned. "Why...are you holding scissors?" "Well...I wanted to cut my hair but I don't know how to  so I.. was waiting for you..!" I try to say with excitement but Avian knows me better than anyone, even Angelo. "Venus...it's ok, we're here for you, if you have anything to say to us, you can." I remember that he would be here for anything.

   Warning : Cringiest Fluff Starts Now

   We both go on the couch and cuddle with blankets on ourselves half blue and half magenta. "I hope you know I have at least 34 albums of us playing together." Avian teases. "Yeah I know that." I snicker. 

   We both fill the gap that was between us like and did that for a couple minutes and then we let go. 

   "Hey Avian?" I start. "Yeah hun?" "What do you want to..." he looks at me confused. "What?" "What do you want to name the baby-" I manage the blurt out. "Wait...SAY WHAT?!?" Oh yeah, I forgot that I didn't tell him- Oops. "Well we need to say before we name right?" He says "smartingly" It's true but I thing it's going to have purple hair because magenta and blue make..purple-

   Ronin Jr. here it comes!

   We then filled the gap once again, but instead of the lips, it's the nose. We cuddle and watch a movie. The movie was called "Fairy Tail Origins" where this character named Plant was adopted by the men named Boat and David in Divinus Magia. while on the other side, a teenage boy named Jericho was in Grimshsde with Allumos. (Heheh get the reference)

Cringiest Fluff Ends Now I Hope You Have Bleach Filling Your Eyes

"I hope you know that some students know about it."

"Yes I know—what wait?"

"Yes."

"I love you, you dummy."

"Aw is that my new nickname?"

"Yes."

"Well, I love you too."

-670 words