「5」"Ana?"

A/N : Requested by . Also this is an AU so I actually don't know who Ana's father is.

Kol's POV : 

     Well another day of L.O.V.E. lovely. You see what I did there? Heh. Well of course I'm the first one but today will be the day where we go kick some villains butt! Hell yeah! Well maybe. Heh.

    I go to the base and wait for 15 minutes and see everyone but Ana isn't here. 

    I suppose that Ana isn't coming...? She isn't here and it's been 15 minutes.

   Normally she'd always come. She's not in trouble right . . ? "Hey Kol where's Ana?" Shino asked. "Well the truth is, I don't know." I admit. "Well should we go find her?" Colin asked while scrolling through his phone.

     Dead silence.

     "Let's go."

Ana's POV : 

     I was a bit late thinking that they would wait. But when I went down, they weren't there. I saw a note that said, 

     Oh dear Ana, 

     I have kidnapped your friends into thinking that you were captured. If you want to ever find them again, meet me at the warehouse where I found you. 

     Good luck~

-Your worst nightmare

     . . . . .

     "I will....go save my friends no matter what!"

Kol's POV : 

     I wake up, to a throbbing pain in my head. What...happened? I look around to see that the whole crew except the peanut, is here but unconscious. I tap on their shoulders but to realize that I'm tied up. I fall over and that wakes everyone up, to my surprise. "Kol..? What happened?" Shino muttered, just loud enough for me to hear. "Well I tried to wake you guys up but then to only realize I was tied up so I feel down." I nervously laugh. "Well good for you I can't play with my Rubik's cube." Colin says.  "Does anyone hear that?" Aries questions. 

     We hear footsteps and we see this mysterious man walks up to up. "Well, well, well . . Look who it is . . ." "Who are you?" Aurora says, afraid. "Well . ." 

   When he finished that sentence, we were in terror and shock. But mostly terror. "So what you're telling me, YOU ARE ANA'S FOSTER FATHER?!?"

Ana's POV :

     I run to the warehouse where my 'father' first found me. I see boxes and boxes. I get scared by I have to do this for my friends. I walk in and see everyone tied up. "ANA!" They all scream. "Shhhh!" I whisper since I'm sensitive to sound. "Oops, sorry." Kol says. "Are you guys ok?" I ask. "Yeah, for now." Shino stares at me and I get scared. But he is my friend so I shouldn't be scared. 

    I hear footsteps so I turn around and . . . .

    My foster father. Is right here. In front of me. "안녕 아나 . . ." The others were confused. "Don't talk to me in Korean!" I yell but it turns out soft. "당신은 용감 아나 될하려고합니까?" "I AM BRAVE! LET GO OF MY FRIEND IF YOU REALLY ARE MY FATHER!" I yell and it actually works. The other are shocked since I never yell. "너가 내 딸 이어도 놓지 않을게 . . ." "WELL IF YOU WON'T LET THEM GO, LET'S HAVE A DEAL." I yell. He turns around. "무슨 거래?" "Alright first, stop talking in Korean. Second of all, we'll fight outside. You win, you take me but leave my friends. I win, I take my friends back." I throw my cardigan on the floor. "Deal." I untie then first and Kol says, "You can do this ok?" "Well yeah I can sassy." "OOOOOO BURN!!" Flex, Shino, and Colin yell. "Say that one more time, and I'll kill you in my sleep." Kol said sinesterly. "Whatever I'm going." Ana says with sass for once. 

     I walk out the door and see him. "Let's dance, darling."

 I was very weakened and he as about to kill me but someone blocked the hit. I look up to see . . . 

  Kane . . .? I thought he wasn't part of our L.O.V.E. Club. He fights him until he's knocked out and kneels down to my level asking, "Are you ok? Ana?" I was just there in shock realizing that Kane just saved me. "Y-yeah." I try to stand up but fall. "Here let me carry you." He picks me up and I'm on his back. "So who was that?" Kane asks. "Well . . . . he's my foster dad . . ." Kane stares at me with disbelief. "WHAT?!?!? He's your foster dad? Then how come he almost killed you.?" "Well he never liked me. Only my brother, Kaleb." "Well where are your friends?" "Well my friends are in a warehouse. Tied up." I laugh nervously. "Ok then tell me where they are." 

  I told him the directions and he listened. We found the warehouse only to see that they are all playing Uno? "WHY ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING UNO??" Kane yells, obviously mad knowing that they could've saved me. "Kane?–Ana are you ok?" They all run over to me. "No I'm not fine sassy what do you think?" We all laugh to the ground except Kane and I since he can't just throw me down on the floor. 

  "Well let's get back to our base and patch you up ok? Also Kane . . . ." Kol began, Kane turned around.

  "Welcome to the club."

A/N : WOAH THIS TOOK ME A WHILE. Yeah I'm still not taking any requests but I'll do 2-3 more stories then I'll accept requests again. 

-947 Words :)