「4」"GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

A/N : Once again requested by Ar1_Animates  so ye. Trying my best not to put inappropriate stuff in. OH I BET YOU GLOWSTICK BE HELLA MAD. Currently not taking any requests sorry.

     Artemis's POV : 

    Another day at the cafe. It's been a while since Clover has quitted their job here. I've overheard a conversation with Rikku and Shizu saying that they didn't take their medicine? Well whatever. I go in the back room to wear my maid dress on. 

     I hear someone open the door so I run over to them. "Hello! Welcome to the Cafe, what would you like?" I ask. ". . . . I would like you~" "Ummm sir I'm not a fo–" Then I realize he's flirting with me.

Shino's POV : 

     I go to the Cafe to either go with Blake again and see Artemis. I bet you he's doing fine. 

     Maybe not. Since he just texted me saying, 

Shino help me . . .

-Artemis

     I'm getting worried so I bring the hothead with me and I'll go see what happened. 

     I head to the cafe and see a random guy flirting with Artemis. Blake looks at me like she knows exactly what's going to happen. She whispers. "Are you going big protective boyfriend mode?" "You bet I am." I walk up to him and ask, like I don't know anything, "What are you doing to Artemis?" I look over to Arti and see him crying. "ALRIGHT SERIOUSLY WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM." I take out my sword and point it to his neck. "YOU DARE FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND I SLIT YOUR THROAT."

Artemis's POV : 

     I'm starting to cry since he's threatening me to come with him. But as luck comes, Shino and Blake come! Yes! They look like they're going to kill him. Yeah I totally don't feel bad for him. 

     "Shino, calm down. Sir leave now or Shino will do it." He runs out the door like a baby. "Are you ok Arti?" Shino looks at me, worried. I forgot that I was crying. "Y-yeah." I stutter. "Ok now seriously what happened?" Blake asked. "Well he wanted me and kept threatening me to one with him and calling me names." When I finished, Shino looks like he's about to kill him 100%. "Where is he?"

Blake's POV : 

     Shino texted me saying, "Hey hothead do you wanna come to the Cafe again?" "First of all, stop calling me a hothead, second of all, sure. Is it because you want to see your Oreo?" He replies quickly. "N-N-NOOOOO" We both meet up at my dorm so we can go there quicker. 

     We walk over to the Cafe and see a random stranger talking to Artemis. It looks like Artemis is crying. I look over to Shino and I know he's going to go big protective mode.

     "Sir, what are you doing to Artemis?" Shino asks. "None of ya dam business." The random stranger yelled. "Oh you messed up, let me go sit down to enjoy." I say, satisfied. "What do ya mean? This weakling can't do–" He pulled out a sword. "YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?" "Uh no." "Then get out. Or I'll  make you." The stranger left. "Are you ok Artemis?" "Y-yeah." Artemis stutters. "I know you're not ok. Tell me what happened." Shino says. Artemis sighs.

      "Well this stranger was flirting with me and threatening me to come with him." Oh when he finished that, Shino and I REALLY want to kill him.

-588 Words :)