「2」 "A..Artemis...?"

A/N : This is an AU. Also requested by Ar1_Animates again so ye. Hopefully this is what you want Ar1! 

T/W! Blood, sad beans, hopefully no laziness

Artemis's POV : 

     A minute felt like an hour. A hour felt like a day. A day felt like . . What is this pain that I'm feeling? I thought this so called 'Monarch Academy' was going to be fun but look at me now. I wish I never existed. Maybe if I didn't exist everyone would be happier.  I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat. I don't want to do anything. "I think it's about time I do it . . ." I thought in my head. 

     I go down to the bathroom and right before I do, I take out a knife from the kitchen and stare at it. 

     I see Shino opens the door and I run downstairs to the bathroom and lock the door.

Shino's POV : 

     I come back from volleyball practice and I saw a blob run down the stairs. What? It's not a villain . . . right? I hear the bathroom door click. It's either Artemis or Rikku using the bathroom. 

     I go downstairs and into my room and lay on my bed since later I have the L.O.V.E stuff. Wonder what we are going to do. Are we finally going to kick some hero/villain butt? I get an email saying that we're going early. Then I hear painful screams. I run to the bathroom trying to open the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!!" I yell. I then open the door to see . . .

Artemis's POV :

     It hurt. It was . . . red. It. . . stung. Then everything turned black. Am I dead? I hear a yell from someone. I believe I heard : "OPEN THE DOOR!!" But I couldn't hear clearly. I was passed out and that was it.

Shino's POV :

     A..Artemis...? I rush over to him. I see a knife covered in blood and look at his wrists. They're all covered in blood. I open the door to see Rikku. "No time, follow." Rikku says nothin and does what I say. We head–no more like We RUN to the infirmary. "Oh my, what happened?" Venus asked. "WelluhmIfoundArtenisunconsciousinthebathroomandIpickedhimupandranhere" I can't start breathing so my words go really fast. "Calm down Shino, what was it? Take deep breathes." I take slow breathes. "Well I found Artemis unconscious in the bathroom and I ran over here." Avian come in the door and says : "Hey hone–what happened?" "Well Shino told me that he found Artemis in the bathroom unconscious so he picked him up and ran here.

    "Well take Artemis to Room 4 and Shino you can wait there too. But you'll have to wait out her for a bit." Avian says. "Can't I come.?" I felt devastated since I could've helped Artemis before he did that. If someone made him like that . . I will find them and KILL them. If it's himself . . .it's not him. My boyfriend. Will never do such a thing like that .  . . right...?

     Artemis's POV :

     I woke up to see a bright white room or light. Am I in heaven? Did I finally do what I wanted to do? I open my eyes to see . . .

    Nope. Just the infirmary.

     "Artemis!! You're awake!" Shino yells with excitement and hugs me.

     "Hey Shino. What happened?" I acted like I didnt know but I was sure that he would know. Since he's the one that found me. "Uhm . . . ."  "Did someone hurt you? Don't tell me it's your parents again." Shino looked sinister. He also looked like he's going on protective mode again. "I wanted to die . . ." When I said that, Shino just felt disappointed in me. "Artemis you have me . . . and Rikku . . . and everyone else . . ." "I know I'm sorry." Shino hugged me tight. "Don't do that again." I chuckled. "I won't. I promise."

The end!

-683 Words