「6」 "...."

A/N : Requested by blooddragon65 . If you don't understand this, go watch CrazyMtch42's Episode 15.

Jack's POV : 

   Today is the day where I, or we battle. I picked a stick that from Bird Jesus' for teams for our practice battles. I was with Roxie and against Lynx and Rin. I really like my hero outfit that Artemis made for me. Very colorful and it glows. Good thing I have speakers so I could possible win it. 

     I was watching Blake fighting Yuki, Kane, and Flex. But I believe Flex literally almost died by Blake stealing the heat from  kinda feel bad but it's a battle. Then I see Blake fall from the building. 

    When I see that the battle it's my turn to battle Lynx and Rin, I will make sure to win for Blake! We were the villains and our goal is to try and make sure the 'bomb' won't get touched by the heroes (Rin and Lynx) in under 5 minutes (I kinda forgot) so we win. It's just our practice but I'm kinda if not VERY concerned for the battle of Shizu and  Clover and Kol and Davis.

     Roxie and I were discussing a plan to keep the bomb safe from them touching it. "So we could probably cover a cloak or something over it so they can't find it. But I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. So that plan is crossed out. "Maybe you have to . . . . ." I was not going to agree with that. "NO! IT WOULD DESTROY THE WHOLE AREA!" I yell. "Well of you won't do it, then I will." 

     Lynx and Rin were coming up while we were just arguing about why I should use MY throat speaker. I don't think I should but Roxie yells, "RUMOR HAS IT THAT YOU WILL TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!" Then I did what she yelled. I didn't agree but I couldn't object it.

     I take my mask off and I whistle. Lynx snorts. "What can that do!" Rin laughs, "I can get the missile or the bomb now!"

     The area blows up and we all fall into water. Except Lynx. "LYNX ARE YOU OK??" We yell. He doesn't respond. "......" Roxie regrets everything that she wanted me to do. "Should we take him to the infirmary?" While I say that, Venus, Ronin, and Mr. Kowalski jump down. "Roxie, come with me." Database says with a straight attitude. "Take Lynx to the infirmary." I tell Venus. "Ok." I had no clue hey Ronin was here. 

A/N : Totally didn't write this while I do math. Also hope this is what you want. 

-446 Words