「8」 "Ok fine...."

A/N : I am so sorry that the other chapter took forever.  School has been annoying and other homework assignments adds up the stress. Requested by  . I didn't really know how to write this so I just thought of something random ;-; This is when Rikku is trans now. Enjoy! I think I'm going to bring a sad moment because I'm evil so read at your own risk . . 

(Please don't sue me Vivianne)

   Rikku's POV : 

   Yay Shizu is coming over! My magnet to my love. (;w;) 

   I look around to find some tools for food that look old like in a older fashion way.

   I then hear three knocks and a bell. I exactly know that's Shizu.

   I go open the door and look who it is.

   Shizu!

Shizu's POV : 

   I remember that I had to go to Rikku's house for a dinner date, so I wear something fashionable. Then I remember the outfit that Arti gave me. So I wore that. Then I joyfully went outside, skipping,

   When I get onto her dorm, I do the "door handshake" that we made up. Three knocks and a bell. Then I hear footsteps and a : "Coming!" she then opened the door to see me!

   "Shizu!" "Rikku!" We both hugged each other like we've haven't seen each other in awhile. Besides school and the cafe, we've never really seen each other. Except either go out together or....yeah we have seen each other A  LOT.

   "Come in!" I walk into her dorm to see a table with table cloth (is that how you say it?) with candles, like an average restaurant. (I'm looking at you Red Lobster) PLASTIC knives, forks, and spoons so my quirk wouldn't "eat" up the metal types. Since at the cafe I sucked all the spoons (-w-)

   Rikku's POV : 

   We have a nice dinner and talk about life and what happened to........