「17」 "Join us, Artemis."

Hallo, yes I'm alive, sorry for not updating-  I'm making a new story! Yes make sure to be on da look on for a new book! (The people who are in my discord server already know what fandoms it's going to be)

Please tell me if my writing changed and increased its terms of better usage-

In Minecraft I have a axolotl farm :D

Me and mah friend are making a floof cult, join. (Yeah no floof cult for anyone :( I'm sorrry my friend doesn't know you guys :[ )

This is....Villain!Shino x Hero!Artemis!

Requested by, Suki_Bakugou56!

Enjoy :D

Shino's POV 

   I was having a fun time in the L.O.V.E. (In this AU, he's still in it) but it's pretty much a villain group that I joined. We are thinking about renaming the group, but eh. I wasn't prepared for what was going to happen but, I do like what's happening.

  My villain name is Black Light. I use my quirk to turn all the lights out and then attack. We have night vision goggles so we can see perfectly fine. Thanks Mario. No, he isn't in the group. He just made us these whenever it's too dark for us to see. But I trained my quirk at that time so I can just light a tiny light in my hand just enough for me to see.

  If you're wondering who are the people in this group, it's Kol, our leader, Yuki, Davis, Kiyo, Flex, me, and the two unexpected students who would join, Nico and Sapphire. It technically was their choice to decide whether they could join light or dark. But they chose dark. "So, what crime are we commitin' today leader?" Flex questioned. "Well, since we started to commit so much crime, everyone is making wanted posters of us. I don't like that. So, for your guys' next mission, is to take down at least most of the wanted posters of your face and your face only." Kol replied with a stern look on his face. 

  He wasn't a soft guy, at all. He could kill anyone basically or kick them out, considering he killed his own father. Don't forget Davis. Yuki looked up and mumbled, "What happens if we're caught." Kol whipped his head around, facing Yuki, and murmured, "If you do get caught, know that you have an advantage to your surroundings. We've trained for a while now, I don't expect you to get caught, now do we?" Yuki looks at him, his eyes burning into his. 

  "I'll go and get take down my posters." I say, everyone nodded in agreement and headed towards the door.

  While I was walking downtown the streets, I kept my head down low, so they didn't know what my profile would be. They would call the cops and boom, I would've been arrested. I realized I could go and head towards the cafe, but they would also call the cops on me. I really miss Artemis. A lot. It hurt my heart that I had to leave him, but what must be done, has to be done. All of the memories we had together was a blast, our first recognization, our first kiss, me comforting him, I miss those days. 

  Someone speaks up and asks, "Wait........." I still looked down, not wanting to get recognized. "S-Sh-Shino..?" I look up, not knowing who this mysterious person was that knew my name. I recognize that double hair person...... "Wait....Arti.?"

Artemis's POV 

  I was walking down the streets heading back to my dorm. I was finished with my work in the cafe club. All is going well. I noticed that there were a lot of wanted posters everywhere.