"Singto, Krist, please have a seat," The King gestures to us. Unlike the other day, today seems relaxed and chill. "So, the statement has been released to the media. The pubic relations team has reported that several papers and online portals have published the update. So far the responses are positive."

I nod and look at P'Sing, he smiles warmly and squeezes my hand. Everything seems better.

"Now Krist, for your bodyguard. Tee has already selected one from the candidates we have on duty so their background is clear. If there are any problems with him or situations you need help on, do contact Tee. He'll give you his contacts later."

I nod and thank the King graciously, straightening my back whilst waiting for my assigned bodyguard.

"There's no need to thank me," The King says with a smile. "Also, it's time to call me father, don't you think?" I blush and nod, hearing a laugh from P'Sing.

Tee walks to the door and unlocks it, opening the door wide enough for a person to enter. My first impression of him is a confident serious person. His black suit sets him apart from other bodyguards I have seen. His dark hair is parted in the middle, highlighting his sharp features.

He turns to me with a smile - almost like a smirk, and introduces himself. "Sawadee krap, Khun Krist. My name is Arm Weerayut Chansook, at your service."

I hear P'Sing groans a little in his seat and wonder if he does not like him

I hear P'Sing groans a little in his seat and wonder if he does not like him. I return his smile politely. Moving on, the King announces I will be getting my own vehicle during my personal outings or solo visits. This Arm person will be in charge of driving and protecting my safety at all times.

I take everything in with a daze, wondering how will my life turn out. Soon, we are allowed to be dismissed. I notify Tee about the schedule I have today and get his contact information. As my lunch meeting is drawing closer, I bid farewell to P'Sing. He tugs on my finger with his pinky and whispers in my ear, asking me to be back early.

I get into the vehicle assigned to me. Arm closes my door and leaps into the driver's seat. He adjusts the rearview mirror and winks through the glance. "Khun Krist, you can call me Arm. I'm quite a chill guy. So don't worry."

"Thank you. Tee tells me you're older than me. Should I address you as phi? Like how P'Sing does to P'Suthapong."

"Ahh... Yes. It's up to you," He shrugs and switches on the engine. "I'm good with it either way."

"Okay... So, P'Arm, can we pick my friend up before heading to the place?"

"Of course! Let's get this day started!" Arm hollers and reverses towards a corner before driving away. It seems like he is different from P'Suthapong or P'Thanawat. This should be interesting.

.

.

.

.

"Nice upgrade Krist," Godt teases as he slides into the car. I roll my eyes and watch him check out P'Arm from the side. He has gotten thinner. I silently curse at P'Kimmon for the millionth time. "Sawadee krap. I'm Godt." He greets P'Arm politely.

"Sawadee krap. I'm Arm, Khun Krist's bodyguard and driver," P'Arm turns around to give Godt a smile. "All ready? Let's go to lunch! I hope you're all hungry."

Godt chuckles lightly and gives me a raised eyebrow. I laugh and nod back at him. We both update the group chat on LINE, informing Perth about our whereabouts. Perth replies within a second.

"Cool! I should be reaching there first. Thanawat is picky about me not eating breakfast so he's ordering some food for me 🙄 That dude needs to chill and relax a little"

P'Thanawat? I wonder if he is the reason Perth is acting a little weird. Godt looks at me in confusion. I shrug and reply. "You better explain everything later!!"

We arrive faster than I expected. P'Arm decides to drop us off before finding a parking spot so we walk inside the place. This was recommended by Tee for their privacy and VIP restriction. I feel so nervous stepping inside the building.

Godt spots Perth almost immediately and we approach him. P'Thanawat stands beside him, watching Perth with a hunting look that makes me shiver. He notices me and bows politely. I return his gesture.

Perth breaks a happy smile and hugs each of us. His hugs bring me back to Australia and the simple times. We wait for the front desk to take us to our private section. I inform him my bodyguard will be joining us too.

"So, who did Tee assign to you?" P'Thanawat questions me. I am sure he knows almost everyone working for the royal family. Just as I am about to respond to his question, P'Arm arrives with a surprising greeting.

"Well well well, I would have never thought I'll meet you so soon. Khun Thanawat."

P'Thanawat startles for a moment and narrows his eyes in dislike, turning to P'Arm. "Sawadee krap, Khun Arm. It's such a pleasure to see you again after so many years."

"Seems like it's not long enough, judging from your anger towards me," P'Arm comments sarcastically. They both lock in a glare, ignoring our questionable stares.

"Perth... I'll take my leave now. Text me when you need me to pick you. Goodbye."

"Ohh... Krap," Perth answers softly after Thanawat walks away fumingly.

All three of us turn to P'Arm for an explanation. Instead, he masks a happy smile and waves the waiter over. "Let's order food, shall we? It's not good to have a late lunch."

We exchange a glance with each other and look back at the menu. All well, food is important too.

_______________________

23-08-2021

I hope a longer chapter is able to make up for my delayed update 🙏🙏

So... More tea? Hehe... What are your thoughts?