My mum sighed and looked down at me.
"Where have you been? Why don't you come home early anymore?" Her voice lowers and she sits down taking her glass of mojito To her lips

"I was in a meeting"

Lies

"Jax stayed up till this time cause he wanted to see you before he went bed, he wouldn't sleep till he saw you" my mum looks at me with sadness and tears in her eyes and then back at my dad
My dad rubbed his forehead in shame and walked towards me.

I smile at the sight of him and he picks me up.
"Was you waiting for me?" I nod and hug him
He hugs me back and takes me upstairs to my room to put me to bed

"Dad Is sorry for being late, will you forgive him?"
I smile at him not saying a word and nod
He stands up and closes the lights leaving my room.

My room ceiling was full of glow in the dark stars
It made it seem almost as if I was sleeping under the stars.
My kid mentality made it feel like I was in space.
I always wanted to know what I would be like to sleep under the stars
I knew that one day I would know and that it will be beautiful just like I imagined it to be.
Just like how mrs tay my teacher describes it.

She once told me that every star I see in the sky is bigger than the sun.

"Every star you see jax, they are bigger than the sun" she smiled at me and held my hands

"That's so cool!!" I felt amused by the star fact.
She giggles and pats my head

"Stars teach us a lot. that you can be seen as tiny to everyone when your actually the biggest star out there"

{present day}

My childhood was based on maids looking after me and my parents fighting.
That's probably why I hate gray too.
He was loved more than me..not because he was the younger twin but because they found him more clever than me in a sense of behaviour.

I lay down on the hotel bed and look up at the mirror ceiling.
I close my eyes and imagine her wrapped around my arms with her head placed on my shoulder and her warmness was the only thing that gave me peace.

Her presence is all I need to calm down.

Im thinking about all the ways I could tell Daisy about this arranged engagement.
I know its going to somehow separate us but I'm going to do everything to make it work.

I love her too much to let her go.

{daisy's POV}

Jax hasn't messaged me since I went back home this evening.
There was definitely something up with him but I don't know what it is.

I was downstairs where my mum and dad was sitting and talking about this years fashion week.
But I was busy bitting my nail whilst overthinking about jax.

"Daisy?" I snap out from my overthinking and look to my mum

"When did you buy that ring?" I look at my finger and realise it was the ring jax got me

"Just bought it cause I thought it was cute" my mum raises her eyebrow and smiles

"It is very cute indeed" I smile and stand up to go up to my room so I could message or at least call jax.
My overthinking was making me go insane.