Miles Charmant- Part 11

I don't know how we will get through this, but we will. Honey woke up a minute ago fully alert and functional, then after 30seconds she was dragged back under. Sabina and I are an item now, I think. That's what it's feels like anyway, we kissed, it was incredible. I know the time will come when we have to face the facts. We have a choice to make, Tyler wants us to stay here, Sabina and I. He keeps threatening me, saying if we don't he will kill both of us. But I know Honey, she makes the decisions in her family, she is the one who will decide what's going to happen. But one thing is for sure, Sabina and I will not let them go alone.

"Miles?" My head snaps up at the sound of my name coming from Tylers lips. I instintively put my hands up.

"Y-e-a-h?" I ask scared for his answer.

"Can I talk to you about something outside?" he asks. I cast a worried glance and Sabina's direction. The glances says. "If I'm not back in 10 mins come and get me." she nods. Tylers walks outside the clinic, I'm scared of what he will do to me if I follow, but I'm petrifeid of what he will do if I dont. When we get outside he bursts into tears.

"Miles, I killed him, he begged for me to kill him." he sobs. I am not sure what I supposed to say. He is so upset and it scares me. He never gets upset.
"Tyler I-" he cuts me off.
"Do you know Miles? I pulled out his eye, like pulled it out, and I enjoyed it. What's wrong we me?" He stops then continues. "I'm no worse than Hayden and Bleek." he says still sobbing.
"That is so not true. I remember when we were younger and the older kids used to pick on Sabi, you walked straight up to the leader of their group and punched him in the face. You told him never to pick on her again." He laughs in between sobs.
"But Miles. You don't get it. That was a long time ago. I see the look of terror that illuminates your face whenever I talk to you. You are scared of me. And I can relate, I'm scared of me too." He says making a disgusted face. I don't know what to say, how can I sympathise with him when I agree with what he's saying. He scares the shit out of me. He used to dominate me, overpower me. Not any more. "The only way is to get over it." that's what Tyler used to say.
"Tyler. We have all done things we regret, we have all gone through it. The only way you can push forward is to get over it. Accept the fact that what you did was for Honey, and solider on." I say. Without any warning Tyler embraces me, in a sort of awkward man bear hug. I hug him back.
"I'm really sorry Miles. I miss our friendship." he says and I nod.
"I know the feeling."

Months have gone by since Tyler and I had our 'Encounter' I have been spending as much time as I possibly can with Sabina, she has been working for a curch thing, and I have been doing whatever work I can. I get paid a rough amount of pins. Half of them go to Honeys medical bill half stay in my safe. I'm sitting here holding Honeys hand waiting for her to wake up, I miss her I really miss her. I'm dreading the time when I have to tell her about the baby. That always haunts my nightmares, I dream that I tell her and she flips out, then she says its all my fault and that she hates me. I wake up sweating and flushsed every morning, it takes me a while to realise, it was only just a dream. I look back at Honey, her cheeks flush and her eyes open. Shes awake.
"Honey! Your awake! Doctor, come quick shes awake." I scream.

"Who are you?" She says blandly, then she tries to get up. A pang of abandonment hits me.

"Its Miles." I say gobsmaked.

"NO! I dont know who you are." She sits up and tries to walk. I pin her down and she screams.

"Get off me. Where is Tyler? I want Tyler." She says I hold her and feel like crying.

Two hours later I'm out of the clinic, Honey has no Idea who I am and she doesn't know Sabina either.

"I can't believe she forgot us." Sabina says.

"Sabi, don't worry its amensia."

"Yeah, still."

I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"She will push through it Sabi. We all will." She nods.

"Well." she says. "Whatever happens we will be with them till." she pauses.

"The End."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have come to the edn of our book. We really need your feed back and we need to know if you would like another book. PLEASE LET US KNOW.

We hope you loved this book as much as we did.

THANKS HEAPS FOR READING.

*Chloe and Meg*