Sabina Digby- Part 5

I am a sacrifice. A sacrifice. My parents were sacrificed too then. I am to go with them, it's been two days, Miles, Honey, and Tyler aren't going to save me. I will die here in this rotting encampment surrounded by strange beings. It turns out Missy is the leader. All of her people took turns roughing me up before my big day. Each of them were allowed to cut me. I was cut 98 times. My nose remains broken, as I haven't had the chance to put it back in place. My hands have been bound the whole time. My face is so swollen I can barely see, my ribs hurt all the time and I have cuts everywhere. I have lost all hope for my friends to save me.
"Get up." a man says to me. "Its loo time."
They learnt they had to start taking me to the Bathroom after they showed me the knife they were using to cut me. I pissed my pants and as a consequence I have to endure pants that smell like piss. I haven't showered in at least a week so I reek, my body is starting to tire really fast and I haven't had food or water for two days. These people seem to think I will replenish their land when they kill me. They think that I am the last of their sacrifices, I was eves-dropping on Missy and her meetings, she said that they can't keep killing deformities (That's what they call us) because they don't want to be found out.
I stand up slowly sobbing as pain spreads all over my body. My Hair is sticking to my forehead it's full of dried blood. I can't pee with him watching me. I can't even think. My brain feel as though it fried.
"I don't need to use the bathroom." I say, the man pulls his hand back and slaps me. I scream because my nose is killing already and now it hurts even more. I fall to the ground and wait for him to kick me, he grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me into a sitting position.
"Get up." he says. slapping me again. I shriek.
If I could I would end my life right now. If they don't hurry up and kill me soon the infections in my cuts will. But something that hurts even more is the fact that my friend haven't even tried to rescue me. Miles said he would be there with me, till the very end. Out of desperation I turn to face the outside of the camp, and that's when I see him, Miles.
---------------------------------------------
DONT FORGET THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ON megzy19 ACCOUNT. We hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's really disheartening not knowing if you guys like this book or not, we hope you are enjoying it as much as us. I'm not going to write a big paragraph making you feel sorry for us. I'm just simply saying "Please comment and leave feed back. if you have any ideas let us know because we won't overlook them." we would just like to thank anyone who does follow along with this we really appreciate it. ❤️
*Chloe and Meg*
Ps check out our other books.
Mine: Love is the question?
And Megzy19: When yesterday ends: teenagers of the apocalypse.