Miles Charmant- Part 4

Sabina is missing and all I can think about is my own selfish pleasures. I am such a coward. Honey is my friend, and I used her. She said it didn't mean anything but the thing is to me it did. It meant that I'm a selfish prick. That I no worse than Hayden. After I get out of bed with Honey. I heard Tyler yelling so I went down stairs. And almost like clockwork Hayden was standing In the door way.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask angrily.
"I need to talk to Honey." he yells at me. Barstard.
"Answer my question." I yell back at him.
"I need to talk to Honey. I actually know her where is she." and as if on Que. Honey runs down from up stairs and into Hayden's arms. A pang of jealousy hits me. Our encounter really didn't mean anything to her then, and that only makes more pissed.
"Hayden?" Honey yells, "What are you doing here? How did you find us?" She squeals, and the jealousy continues to build up. Aghhhh. Tyler doesn't seem to happy about it either. His got a look a pure hatred on his face. That's one thing we both agree on. We hate, and I mean Hate. Hayden.
"I saw Sabina." Hayden says and I can feel all colour drain from my face. I walk up to Hayden and pin him against the wall to the hut.
"Where is she? What did they do to her?" I yell in his face. Honey pushes me off him.
"What the hell Miles get off him. He's trying to help." She yells at me. I rake my fingers through my greasy hair. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if she was hurt or worse, killed because I was two busy sleeping around with Honey. No offence to her or anything. Honey is crying now she's so happy to see Hayden. I walk across the room to where Tyler is standing.
"I say get rid of the prick." Tyler says.
"Yeah he would be out of here right now If he didn't know where Sabina is."
He face completely changes. "He knows where Sabina is? Then why haven't we gone and got her then?" He says standing so fast it's like lightning.
"I don't know while we are still standing here. She's probably being tortured as we speak." I say shivering.
"Let's go." he says walking to Hayden.
"Hayden we need to find Sabina. right now." he says. Hayden's eyes light up weirdly.
"Tyler?" He says. Astonished.
"Don't talk to me Hayden I'm only taking to you because we need to find Sabina. Now where is she?"
Tyler looks around a bit.
"I saw her being taken away by a young girl. She was hit in the face a few times by some guys who were surrounding her." My face goes red and Tyler well...
"I'm going to kill them." Tyler says and I swear I can see steam coming from her ears.
"We need to go now." I say.
"I totally agree." Tyler says.
"But we need to be ready we will go tomorrow when they least expect it." Honey says. We all agree, but I can't fight the feeling that we will be too late for her. And I hurts because I care about her. I really really care about her.