Dex Ayers- Part 1

I'm dead and I know it. No one will remember me. I will be another pawn in their game. A meeting has been arranged between me and Bleak. Bleak the leader of the Rangers. The leader of the waste land. He's going to kill me. He has minion followers everywhere one wrong move from me and I'm a goner. which is exactly what I think I am right now. A goner. I'm sitting in this desert wondering why I let Sabina go. I don't owe her anything. She rejected me. I could have brought her back, held her hostage, anything. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't watch her be in pain. Whilst living in a group so despicable that your reward for killing people (innocent people.) Is getting high and living another day. I must admit getting high isn't all that bad, but it stuffed Tyler's brains up something shocking. Bleek, he is a psychopath, he has been getting high since he was six. Six. Words can't describe how stuffed up he is.
"Bleek will see you know." says one of Bleek's dumb minions. I stand from my position on the dirt and brush past him. As I do he whispers, "Good luck." in an evil tone I shudder with fear. I'm dead meat alright.
As I walk into his hut I wonder what I'm supposed to say. Because I don't even know why I'm in here. Bleek has his back to me and I know for sure that can't be good.
"Sir." I say raising my hand to my forehead. He turns to face me. Bleek is handsome I will give him that. He has blonde shaggy hair that hangs just above his ears. Running down both eyes are scars. They look like something I have seen in the same spot on someone else. I wouldn't forget them. He also has a tall masculine build. A lot like Miles in that respect.
"You where assigned one task." he yells slamming his hands on the cheap table in front of him. I shake.
"One simple task. To kill Tyler. That's all just Tyler. He couldn't have gotten far so why isn't his head on a stick?" He yells at me again.
"It's harder that it looks. I ran into some trouble on the way." I say hoping to find his sense of humour. My tone fades when Bleek snarls at me.
"The girl? You call that trouble? Remind me again how long have you been apart of the Rangers?" He asks me.
"Long enough." I say sighing.
"Exactly so why is he not dead?"
"I told you I ran into some trouble." I'm scared. He Walks up to me and slaps me across the face. Hard.
"Not only do I want Tyler's head now Dex I want the girl too." he says venom coating his voice.
"Wait Sabina?" I ask feeling light headed.
"Yes Sabina I want her back here alive carrying Tyler's head on a pike. You have 1 week or else your head will be up there to join them. Now get out of my hut." he says picking up an old bottle and throwing it at my head. He wants me to kill Tyler and, Sabina.
-----------------------------------------
We hope you enjoyed this chapter. please leave comments and votes we really need them and It would give us some feedback. Don't forget to read the next chapter on megzy19 account! we hope you are loving this as much as we are.
*Chloe and Meg*