Sabina Digby- Part 4

I wake to the sound of an insect buzzing in my ear. I swat it away and expect to see Honey, Miles, and Tyler. I'm sadly disappointed. Instead I remember that I've been taken captive. By Missy. Last night after she took me out of the hut, she got her men to tie my hands out in front of me. We walked for what seemed like forever. I was told if I didn't walk that they would kill me right then and there. That made me stand up, but I don't know why. They are going to kill me anyway, they killed my parents.

Missy left me chained to the ground, in a dungeon. I'm surrounded by metal bars. So even if I wanted to go to the toilet which I have been busting to go to the toilet for 2 hours now I can't, the only soloution would be to well, piss myself, and I don't want them to have the pleasure of breaking me. So I'm going to hold on. I wonder if Miles or Honey, or even Tyler have woken up yet. I know that last night was my last time seeing them. There is no way they are going to find me, Missy covered her tracks. I would never under estimate Tyler though. The Rangers picked him for his tracking skills, he was just stupid enough to go along with them. I miss our relationship, I really liked him. I was lost in him. I expirenced happiness with him. I trusted him, there was time in my life when I thought I loved him. But that was a long time ago. I can never return those feelings. I can't shake the terror I feel whenever I see Tyler. He can appologize all he wants but he vadalised me, bashed me and left me for dead.

"Get up, you sorry piece of shit." One of Missy's men yells at me and kicks my in the ribs. It was unil he said that, that I remebered I was laying in the dirt. I'm in the hot sun, geting lost in my thoughts, with dehydration taking over my body. "Get UP." he yells again and kicks me harder, this time howl. His kick sends searing pain up my whole body. "Do you want another one?" he asks me harshly. I shake my head. "Well then get up." he says pulling his leg back. I struggle but I eventalluy stand up. My head spins and black clouds my vision.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask meekly. The man pulls his hand back and slaps me in the face. Hard.

"Don't speak unless spoken to." he says flatly. A tiny sob escapes my lips. He unchains my hands from the ground, but leaves my hands tied together. He Makes sure there is a lead rope attached, so he can you know lead me. He grabs hold of the lead rope, and I'm in a daze. He pulls the lead rope with all his strength. I fall and because my hands are tied together I face plant, my face lands on a piece of hard metal. I can heard my nose crack when I landed. I shriek with pain, I can feel it, I have broken my nose. Blood tricles from my nose on the ground.

"I told you what would happen if you didn't get up." the man says. He kicks me as hard as he can in the ribs I scream again, and the tears start flowing. "Get up." he yells at me. I put one leg up and slowy get to my feet. My vision is blurred from the tears, and my noes is on fire.The pain is excruciating. I know later on (If I'm still alive) I will have to crack it back into place. My hip has turned numb. He is leading me out of the prison. We come up to a building. I don't know weather this is my last look of the wasted earth before I go inside or not. I am about to squeal when the man says.

"We have to get you prepared before the sacrifice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please continue to vote and leave comments. We need to know that you are liking it. Please VoTE AND COMMENT. and i have another book called Love is the question? if you could also have a read of that, that would be awesome.

*Chloe and Meg*