Sabina Digby- Part 7

They think I'm mad. I know they do, they are trying to hide it but I know it's true. I'm not mad I laughed at Missy to scar her nothing else, but now we are in a mutiee town and I feel like the freak. Miles and Honey are keeping their distance from me, but I don't know why. I still care for them, even if they are (well I think they are) together. Dex sacrificed himself for us, to save us, Hayden turned out to be a spastic Barstard, Miles always told me he was. I am still messed up but so is Honey. She keeps sending me mixed messages all the time. Every time she looks at me she looks as if she wants to punch me in the face, but I don't get why. Tyler is like a celebrity in this town, and for the first time in forever I can see the real him, the Tyler I fell in love with all those years ago. He is the only person that actually wants be seen near me. We are sitting together on the floor leaning against the wall, at Eals hut. It's big, really big. But he still has to duck, when he goes through the door.
"Your sister hates me." I say out of the blue. I straight away regret saying it. He gives me a sympathetic but confused look.
"Are you serious Sabi? You're her best friend. She loves you." He says, moving closer to me.
"She and Miles are they like an item now? Or?" I ask
"Truth be told." he says "I have no clue. All I know is that Miles slept with Honey, and one thing led to another. And now she claims she loves him." I feel a pang of jealousy, I have been friends with Miles for ages and the only thing we did was hug.
"Tyler. Can I ask you something?" I sadly say.
"Sure Sabi what's up?"
"Do you miss your parents?"
"Well kind of its just they never really accepted me. I never really go on with parents. That's why I joined the rangers." he simply says.
"At least you knew your parents." I reply. I face Tyler, I'm lost in his diamond eyes. Without knowing it I kiss him. I ignore the pain in my nose. He kisses me back. A million memories rush to my head. My hands shoot to his neck and I sigh. He pulls back.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I say.
"No, no I was just going to say. lets go to my room." he says. I nod and we both get up.

It was like being back home all over again. I felt as if I was in my bed with Tyler, in my hut. I haven't slept with him since his freak out. But it's like nothing changed. Lying here in his arms I don't ever want to leave. I can hear foot steps, but I ignore them, I can hear someone opening the door. I freeze. Miles walks in. He takes one look at me and Tyler and freezes, he drops the cup he was holding, it shatters on the hard ground, jolting Tyler awake.
"What are you doing?" Miles says even though he knows the answer. "Are you dumb? He bashed you. Why would you ever want anything to do with him? What the hell is wrong with you?" He yells angrily at me.
"Miles it's none of your business." I yell back at him. "Back off. You don't own me." I yell at him again.
"Why would you stoop so low?" He yells at me. I am so angry at him. Me stoop low? Oh and what do I call him sleeping with Honey then? An upgrade?
"Well Miles when it comes to stooping low. Your the king!" I hiss at him. Honey runs in.
"What the-" she takes one look at Tyler and I and decides not to finish her sentence.
"I can't believe you. He nearly killed you and you want to make him feel pleasure?" He yells at me again. Beside my I feel Tyler sit up.
"Miles back off this has nothing to do with you. And the pleasure went both ways." Tyler yells at him.
"Miles Why do you even care?" Honey asks. "I she wants to fool around let her." she says again. That's it I've had it.
"Shut up Honey. Tell me what where you and Miles doing why I was at the missionary's camp? Huh?" I ask. "Oh that's right fooling around, and let me just say this it's none of your business. both of you so back off and get out." I scream. I'm so sick of Honey. She is acting like such a bitch so I'm just giving her a taste of her own medicine.
Miles and Honey storm out. Finally I can be alone with Tyler.

---------------------------------------------
We hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget the next is on megzy19 account.
*Chloe and Meg*

Tales of the Wastelandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें